Nick Cannon Says He’d Rather See Bruno Mars’ Concert Over Beyonce’s

Started by Lazarus, May 23, 2023, 12:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Nonchalantboi

🔥🔥🔥

Ulysses

They both put on an amazing show, so it's really not a snub. I would choose Bey any day over seeing Bruno, but I can see why someone could choose Bruno instead

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

finish ha.

he's a hetero guy so it's kinda understandable

I'm sure Bruno's music/presentation would resonate with him more than fas's
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

Ok but to make the claim he has more hits and not even able to name them

What a clown

Vonc2002

Bruno definitely had more #1 hits. Idk If he does now that she done jumped on these remixes and mess and finagled herself a couple more but yea
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

finish ha.

Quote from: CHOKE on May 23, 2023, 01:42:14 PMOk but to make the claim he has more hits and not even able to name them

What a clown
ya know wh.. dbbdbdbdh
I haven't watched the clip

he could be trying to be edgy

But hopefully he remembers what being edgy and against the grain got him in the past
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Kalifornia.

He might just prefer Bruno's artistry/performance style. I could see it.

It all fell to pieces when he started talking about hits tho.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Ulysses on May 23, 2023, 12:55:53 PMThey both put on an amazing show, so it's really not a snub. I would choose Bey any day over seeing Bruno, but I can see why someone could choose Bruno instead

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 23, 2023, 01:45:40 PMBruno definitely had more #1 hits. Idk If he does now that she done jumped on these remixes and mess and finagled herself a couple more but yea
They both have 8, and Beyonce has more Top 10s lol

So you're wrong

:unbothered:

Cowboy Nine

Love King but he doesn't have more hits than Bey or Trailor

I could see how some certain...demographics would prefer to see Bruno