Nick Cannon Says He’d Rather See Bruno Mars’ Concert Over Beyonce’s

Started by Lazarus, May 23, 2023, 12:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on May 23, 2023, 02:43:49 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 23, 2023, 01:45:40 PMBruno definitely had more #1 hits. Idk If he does now that she done jumped on these remixes and mess and finagled herself a couple more but yea
They both have 8, and Beyonce has more Top 10s lol

So you're wrong

:unbothered:
well actually I was right because I said he DEFINITELY had more and he did until she tossed herself on any and everything to get a few more.  She was tired of single ladies being her last smash Mess huh?  :woohoo:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Also, they won't be tied much longer.  Bruno just said that's he's gearing up to release his next album

https://thatgrapejuice.net/2023/05/hes-coming-bruno-mars-reportedly-readying-new-album-biggest-tour-date/

Ready for king to show this lazy girl how to release and PROMOTE an album lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

His opinion is wrong but I understand why he would want to see Bruno over Beyoncé. Bruno is not a better performer nor does he have better shows tho.

FRANCE

Cowgirl

Bori Kelly is one of the most underwhelming artists to ever exist. Is that who you stan?

BAPHOMET.

Isn't he dying from liver cancer or something.

Also. Aye. That's his preference.
Beyoncé isn't a bigger touring force than Bruno

how u let him cheat

and i'd rather see john & kate plus eight over this TRIBE of kids he has

but is it newsworthy
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Amazing

I've seen Bruno live and he is a great performer but Beyonce is better.

PRESSED

He's so retarded and I hate that Mariah ever have this thing a moment of her time

:unsure:
I'm not here for friends.

Corp.

CHOKE

Quote from: Corp. on May 23, 2023, 09:32:23 PMHe's a straight man. That's what I would expect him to say.

jsjsjjdjdjdjdjdjdjfjf

Because Bruno is just so masc'

BrandonBranlee

That's an easy one for me too. I don't listen to Beyonce but I like a lot of Bruno's stuff, especially Silk Sonic.