Nelly Furtado for Fault Magazine

Started by Lazarus, May 23, 2023, 12:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

She looks so much better with long hair :ohwow:

Lazarus

The rest of the shoot. She's readying new music.

Link

Kalifornia.

May 23, 2023, 01:07:15 PM #3 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 01:07:23 PM by Kalifornia.
This outfit looks so cheap

Aalumeci.

She looks great but I'm sick of that outfit

CHOKE

There's actually a pic in the spread that looks better

The mini dress and thigh high boots pic>>>>

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Kaeli.

Looking iconic as usual

And she teased a Timbaland reunion. Not sure how itd sound with his current production style but hey

Ma Lo

She looks amazing but soooo many other women have this catsuit I think it's mugler..I don't like wearing stuff everybody else got not that she even bought it but still ....

BrandonBranlee

May 23, 2023, 11:15:54 PM #9 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 11:18:06 PM by BrandonBranlee
Her last album was low key great. Loose has so many songs that would still be a hit today and I was just listening to it recently thinking about how I want more uptempo Nelly. I'm worried about a Timbo reunion but it worked with Justin on the 20/20 album.

long-timeTheRoofFan

I'm ready for more Nelly for sure. Is she back with Timbo?

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Saint on May 23, 2023, 10:13:58 PMShe looks amazing but soooo many other women have this catsuit I think it's mugler..I don't like wearing stuff everybody else got not that she even bought it but still ....

eh

it's not like this was an event. the wardrobe stylist handed sis this mess and she said sure. nelly never struck me as a fashion gor. i doubt she's even seen the catsuit before vvcxxx
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

BrandonBranlee

Quote from: long-timeTheRoofFan on May 24, 2023, 09:17:55 AMI'm ready for more Nelly for sure. Is she back with Timbo?

From the article it sounds like she worked with several producers. No mention of Timbo but I'd be shocked if they didn't get in the studio together for this project.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Ch

She needs to link up with Danja. His sound was all over Loose. Timbaland is washed up now, too busy creating AI Biggie songs. :damselindistress: