Previous topic - Next topic

finish ha.

May 24, 2023, 07:01:35 AM Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 07:11:05 AM by 325
snsnsdnsdnsdnsdnndssdnnsdnsdndnsnnnsndns

this truck aimlessly RAMMING all about is sendin me

let me at em! 😡

https://twitter.com/ashoswai/status/1661121034777509888

https://twitter.com/sandeep_PT/status/1661205737396109314
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Aalumeci.

Cowgirl

May 24, 2023, 07:08:39 AM #2 Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 07:08:49 AM by Big Barbie
Did he even make it to the outer lawn? :unsure:

finish ha.

sfsffsddss

hes 19. he looks older but this stunt he pulled is definitely a 19 year old mess

its almost adorable how he really thought that was gonna work

he better hope the judge dont smell that curry . then he'll have a chance of being sentenced like the white man he identifies as

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Justice Jackson

My curry sis is highly delusional. The white girls don't even want him here but I guess he can worship them if he wants to!

Sad that so many white supremacists are "people of color." They have last names like Fuentes and first names like Enrique these days. And don't think for a second there aren't just as many black coons running around here 
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

finish ha.

May 24, 2023, 07:38:22 AM #5 Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 07:46:45 AM by 325
Quote from: Justice Jackson on May 24, 2023, 07:20:52 AMMy curry sis is highly delusional. The white girls don't even want him here but I guess he can worship them if he wants to!

Sad that so many white supremacists are "people of color." They have last names like Fuentes and first names like Enrique these days. And don't think for a second there aren't just as many black coons running around here 
especially the latinx gorls who strongly identify as "spanish"

exclusively aligning themselves with people who raped their african/native ancestors.  :unsure:

like gor its clear u got more goin up in that bahvey aside from european. sfsfsfsfsfsf
cut the crap.

como la whore

not an indian white supremacist  :plzstop: what is going on

ship him back to bangladesh

CHOKE

He didn't think this all the way through, silly self :wub:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Aamerica Has A Problem on May 24, 2023, 07:06:07 AMhow you got 2 mustaches

not him trynna grow a lil baby hitler mess on top of his original one

:omf: 
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Indians are NOTORIOUSLY racist, even to their own people. The racism I experienced in India was unlike anything I thought possible. They are so BOLD about it. It's almost breathtaking...

finish ha.

Kalifornia.

ljfnvjlfbggbbgbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbgbgbbgbbbbbbbb

Kalifornia.

May 24, 2023, 02:26:52 PM #14 Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 02:27:09 PM by Kalifornia.
Quote from: Justice Jackson on May 24, 2023, 07:20:52 AMMy curry sis is highly delusional. The white girls don't even want him here but I guess he can worship them if he wants to!

!!!!
Every time I see that Enrique Tarrio fool I cringe. He looks soooo damn dumb walking along side those pale apes as if they wouldn't toss his black ass in the garbage at first chance.

With those yellow ass teeth.