Mathew Knowles Wants ‘One Last Album’ From Destiny’s Child

Started by Lazarus, May 24, 2023, 10:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Young is right though
Mathew says he's still the manager of Destiny's Child and I think that's what's keeping them from doing anything official as a group

Young

Quote from: RAY7 on May 24, 2023, 02:55:01 PMYoung is right though
Mathew says he's still the manager of Destiny's Child and I think that's what's keeping them from doing anything official as a group

!!!

It's time for the Destiny's CHILDREN album

Young

Quote from: Young on May 24, 2023, 03:24:10 PM

!!!

ophmani

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on May 24, 2023, 02:53:32 PM
Quote from: Young on May 24, 2023, 02:12:52 PMThey should honestly make a new name or something similar for a 5 girl linkup so that Matthew can't own the mess

If that's the case call up all oh girls tyme if you wanna do it right lol

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv not a class reunion mess
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

FRANCE

I can see LeToya and Latavia being on stage with them for a lil performance at an award show where they lip sync to No No No and Bills Bills Bills,but thats about it. Latavia cant even sing anymore and I dont think dem 2 are performance sharp. DC3 is the only thing we may het realistically.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Young on May 24, 2023, 03:24:10 PM

!!!

mdxxmxmxxmxxnncxnnxx

Cowgirl

DC3 era with maybe a DC5 song/one performance.  DC5 is not needed for anything more than a song.

Ulysses

Hang it up. If Bey EVER does 1 more DC album, Toya and Tavia aren't even gonna be CONSIDERED.

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ReVon

Quote from: Amazing on May 25, 2023, 08:08:46 AMMaybe they are waiting for Matthew to pass on.

OMGGG THAT IS SO DIRTY!  :plzstop:

BUT GENIUS  :dead:

Nonchalantboi

I think the real reason they're not doing it cause he owns rights to that name and he would be getting paid. The girls stay doing songs featuring each other instead lol

🔥🔥🔥