American Idol 2020 winner back to singing in subways

Started by Ma Lo, May 24, 2023, 11:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Gilgamesh.

The fact that I've never even heard of her...

JCJ 🪐

The show hasn't produced any stars in over 15 years. It's pointless to go on there at this point.

Cowboy Nine

Yeah I don't see the point in going there (or The Voice) other than exposure.

It's probably better not to win, then to win.

FRANCE

They did a farewell show a few yrs ago just to reboot it. Pointless. But I guess it makes the networks money n thats all that matters to them.

rosone1

Quote from: Nine on May 24, 2023, 12:29:37 PMYeah I don't see the point in going there (or The Voice) other than exposure.

It's probably better not to win, then to win.
Yeah.Morgan Wallen, who was eliminated on The Voice, currently has the No.1 song and his latest album opened with 500K.No one even remembers the winner.

ReVon

I FEEL LIKE THIS IS HER FAULT. SHE SHOULD HAVE MADE BETTER CHOICES.  :disgusted:

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

You can't blame a reality completion show hun, what did YOU do to end up in that position knowing good and damn well they only want ratings? Very sad situation tho.

….ok.

she's taking accountability guys

but at the same cutting herself some slack, which she deserves
a 20 year old isn't gonna be level headed, reasonable and logical as someone much older.

def young enough to fall for BS served to them on a plate . especially when they come from the streets.

Quote"I was disappointed in myself for allowing myself to fall so low after winning Idol, but then I had to take it easy on me and remember that I started my journey with Idol at 20 years old. Not even knowing anything about Hollywood or the music industry," the performer, who won season 18 of Idol in 2020 over runner-up Arthur Gunn, reportedly continued.

if anything im impressed with how she's thinking back on all of this
she's understandably embarrassed, but not playing victim

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Big Barbie on May 24, 2023, 05:28:23 PMYou can't blame a reality completion show hun, what did YOU do to end up in that position knowing good and damn well they only want ratings? Very sad situation tho.

Girl stfu

Cowgirl

Quote from: 325 on May 24, 2023, 05:51:20 PMshe's taking accountability guys

but at the same cutting herself some slack, which she deserves
a 20 year old isn't gonna be level headed, reasonable and logical as someone much older.

def young enough to fall for BS served to them on a plate . especially when they come from the streets.

Quote"I was disappointed in myself for allowing myself to fall so low after winning Idol, but then I had to take it easy on me and remember that I started my journey with Idol at 20 years old. Not even knowing anything about Hollywood or the music industry," the performer, who won season 18 of Idol in 2020 over runner-up Arthur Gunn, reportedly continued.

if anything im impressed with how she's thinking back on all of this
she's understandably embarrassed, but not playing victim
Ook, I didn't read the article. I saw a headline that made it seem like she was blaming Idol.

Cowgirl

Quote from: JCJ on May 24, 2023, 05:54:03 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on May 24, 2023, 05:28:23 PMYou can't blame a reality completion show hun, what did YOU do to end up in that position knowing good and damn well they only want ratings? Very sad situation tho.

Girl stfu
What the fuck is your problem.