Started by rosone1, May 24, 2023, 02:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosone1

May 24, 2023, 02:37:29 PM Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 02:40:17 PM by rosone1

Summer House Martha's Vineyard

how u let him cheat

kinda

the DL fag that has a crush on jordan >>>>>>>
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

rosone1

Quote from: ivorian oph on May 24, 2023, 02:43:10 PMkinda

the DL fag that has a crush on jordan >>>>>>>
:plzstop: Which one?The short one?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

I've been watching after RHOA and I'm using

Alex is so fine and Nick needs to come out

girlfriend!

boy

oh and Bria is annoying

rosone1

That scene with Jordan and the new guy.Yeah he was an asshole but I thought she did way too much.

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Vonc2002

Yea Bria is annoying and mariah shouldn't have been sent home,that was crazy
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Definitely thought nick was a lil GAY :omf:

Corp.

I like it a lot. Phil was annoying as fuck! How do you get sent home and you've only been there 5 hours? lmao. Bria would have me fucked up about that damn dog. Jasmine and Silas are annoying as fuck! WIFE! HUSBAND! SHUT AHP! Alex and Amir are fine!

rosone1

Quote from: Corp. on May 24, 2023, 04:36:00 PMI like it a lot. Phil was annoying as fuck! How do you get sent home and you've only been there 5 hours? lmao. Bria would have me fucked up about that damn dog. Jasmine and Silas are annoying as fuck! WIFE! HUSBAND! SHUT AHP! Alex and Amir are fine!
Phil was annoying but he seemed edgy and fun.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowgirl

I need to catch up but happy for the renewal and Bria is Queen of Martha's Vineyard.