showin my coochie print  :blush:
crop top no bra BITCH.
gon head pat me down :woohoo:
to da table sit me down.
in da middle of da crowd?
ok les order ROUNDS.
bring owt dat ace ah spades.
deleon n lemonade. 🥂
set me center stage? and watch me do my THANG.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 25, 2023, 07:10:24 AMI think they were playing but I'm glad Caresha didn't let her punk her.
Nicki was playing, Caresha was actually serious at first.

:omf:

Cowgirl

Btw, all of these rap shows have been literally stolen from Queen Radio. These girls steal from Nicki and she SHOULD call every single one of them out since they try to slight her.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Big Barbie on May 25, 2023, 08:46:18 AMBtw, all of these rap shows have been literally stolen from Queen Radio. These girls steal from Nicki and she SHOULD call every single one of them out since they try to slight her.

You're not serious

Cowgirl

Quote from: Aamerica Has A Problem on May 25, 2023, 09:24:29 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on May 25, 2023, 08:46:18 AMBtw, all of these rap shows have been literally stolen from Queen Radio. These girls steal from Nicki and she SHOULD call every single one of them out since they try to slight her.

You're not serious
Yes tf I am. Didn't you fully support Kim when she wanted "homage" to be paid?

Aalumeci.

May 25, 2023, 09:58:51 AM #21 Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 09:59:05 AM by Aamerica Has A Problem
Nicki didn't invent podcasts or radio shows. That's not even the same thing.

Cowgirl

Ma Lo

You've gotta be fckin kidding me? Delusional.

Boomz

Quote from: Big Barbie on May 25, 2023, 10:29:50 AMDid I say she invented podcasts/radio?

Sounds like it

Queen Radio is a show with a flamboyant personality giving their controversial takes with funny sound effects blasting in the background

Wendy Williams didn't exist?

Cowgirl

Maybe because Nicki opened the door to show having them in that space, WITH THEIR OWN SHOW, is profitable.

Cowboy Nine

oh girl

You really just be talking

Aalumeci.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine on May 25, 2023, 10:50:25 AM
oh girl

You really just be talking
And you keep listening, the fuck. :uhh: