Nicki is now bullying Caresha ..jealous of her beauty and relationship

Started by Ma Lo, May 24, 2023, 06:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Nine on May 25, 2023, 10:50:25 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on May 25, 2023, 08:46:18 AMBtw, all of these rap shows have been literally stolen from Queen Radio. These girls steal from Nicki and she SHOULD call every single one of them out since they try to slight her.
oh girl

You really just be talking

jfjjfjfjjfjf
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

Like I said, fuck a damn Caresha. The bitch ain't as cute as y'all like to think she is and she sounds like she barely passed 3rd grade.

Kalifornia.

It ended "playfully" but I think Piggi was feeling a ways to even bring it up.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Big Barbie on May 25, 2023, 08:46:18 AMBtw, all of these rap shows have been literally stolen from Queen Radio. These girls steal from Nicki and she SHOULD call every single one of them out since they try to slight her.

Who is stealing from her?

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Boomz on May 25, 2023, 10:44:19 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on May 25, 2023, 10:29:50 AMDid I say she invented podcasts/radio?

Sounds like it

Queen Radio is a show with a flamboyant personality giving their controversial takes with funny sound effects blasting in the background

Wendy Williams didn't exist?

Cowgirl

Aalumeci.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 25, 2023, 01:45:24 PM

Who is stealing from her?

Cowgirl

Like I said, fuck Caresha and I don't give a fuck about the bitch.

Kalifornia.

Imma need you to answer this and provide receipts.

Tired of you poppin nonsense round hea. Time to put the fck up.

Let's go bitch

Cowgirl

What was the question? I see the drugs have taken over your body.

:diddraispoot: