Jamaican woman says she will no longer rent cottage to Black Americans

Started by Kalifornia., May 25, 2023, 06:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

For some reason I'm surprised there aren't chickens running around

finish ha.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

finish ha.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

rosone1

What exactly do we get free in America that they would be expecting at her cabin?

Aalumeci.

Quote from: rosone1 on May 26, 2023, 04:47:18 PMWhat exactly do we get free in America that they would be expecting at her cabin?

that was my takeaway :dead:

Boomz

Quote from: rosone1 on May 26, 2023, 04:47:18 PMWhat exactly do we get free in America that they would be expecting at her cabin?

That's what I wanna kno.

Way to alienate a chunk of your costumers, dumb ill informed bitch

Cause I doubt Cindy and Bob and their friends are choosing her spot over a high end resort, the majority of the time

Marilyn

Child my mother's Jamaican and feels that African Americans are lesser. Quick to call them dirty, lazy, etc. A lot of Africans feel the same way. I hate the mindset.

finish ha.

It's crazy to see black people of other nationalities running from their home countries just to come here and try to look down on African-Americans

Cuz if it wasn't for African-Americans fighting tooth and nail for the rights of people who are Black in America ...

If it weren't for the likes of MLK, Malcolm and Rosa...

Their foreign Black asses wouldn't even have a seat to sit on in this country . Literally.

There would have been None of these opportunities that they hop on boats praying to grab once they arrive.

Put some got damn respect on the name of AAs. Cuz if it weren't for us you'd still be stuck in whatever hellhole you yearn to escape.

STUNNA GOD

We also live in a society where Black Americans are expected to just accept the bare minimum or even lack there of and not say shit. "Entitled!"

d

Like, does this mess even have running water? Ddbdbdbdbdbdnddndddd "rustic!"

STUNNA GOD

In this lady's defense though... y'all saw wtf this mess was before y'all booked it. Sdfffdddddddddd White people live for a homeless, "bohemian" kinda mess so it makes sense why she'd want to cater to them. But I also feel like white people aren't even rushing to airbnb in a goddam Jamaica. :dead: So she kinda just talking