Jamaican woman says she will no longer rent cottage to Black Americans

Started by Kalifornia., May 25, 2023, 06:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

RAY7

I wonder how she plans to enforce this? 23 and Me or ancestry results? Passports?
And she's really gonna tell ppl no directly to their faces and that it's because they're American? Wow

Cowgirl

A passport/identification is required to book accommodation in foreign countries..

RAY7

Quote from: Big Barbie on May 28, 2023, 12:32:55 PMA passport/identification is required to book accommodation in foreign countries..
not when driving from New York State to Canada but I asee what you mean

RAY7

Also what if there is a group of guests that is a mix of Americans and Jamaicans?

Cowgirl

Quote from: RAY7 on May 28, 2023, 12:40:01 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on May 28, 2023, 12:32:55 PMA passport/identification is required to book accommodation in foreign countries..
not when driving from New York State to Canada but I asee what you mean
You will need identification to book a hotel, b&b, etc. no matter how you arrive.

PRESSED

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on May 28, 2023, 07:33:19 AM
Quote from: PRESSED on May 25, 2023, 10:40:39 PMJamaica is the worst country I've visited.

There's absolutely nothing beautiful about it or serene. I can see Black Americans going there and not thinking it's enough.

This place looks like a dingy shack. We're good, you can keep it.
BDNSNNXNDNDNDNDNNXNDNXNNDXN

!!! I didn't wanna take it there, but YEA. Anything outside of the resort/tourist areas is a WAR ZONE. She better take whatever clientele she can GET for this mess.

:udontlookok:
!!
Nothing about this place looks desirable so maybe it's attracting the aesthetic that it's giving :unsure:
I'm not here for friends.

Cowgirl

Quote from: PRESSED on May 28, 2023, 01:21:08 PM
Quote from: PRESSED on May 25, 2023, 10:40:39 PMJamaica is the worst country I've visited.

There's absolutely nothing beautiful about it or serene. I can see Black Americans going there and not thinking it's enough.

!!! I didn't wanna take it there, but YEA. Anything outside of the resort/tourist areas is a WAR ZONE. She better take whatever clientele she can GET for this mess.

!!
Nothing about this place looks desirable so maybe it's attracting the aesthetic that it's giving :unsure:
Definitely aesthetics. It looks pretty off-the-grid and it's right by the water it seems so I can see how it could be popular.

rosone1

Older video on her Tik Tok
@Rusticmountainliving
She said if you're stuck up or bougie, this is not the place for you.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Big Barbie on May 28, 2023, 01:24:07 PM

!!
Definitely aesthetics. It looks pretty off-the-grid and it's right by the water it seems so I can see how it could be popular.

I think you misinterpreted.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Aamerica Has A Problem on May 28, 2023, 01:50:32 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on May 28, 2023, 01:24:07 PM

!!

I think you misinterpreted.
No you misinterpreted.

Cowgirl

You're right tho, I misread. She's attracting certain clientele for a reason.

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Young on May 28, 2023, 11:05:48 AMI had an amazing time in Jamaica
me too.... Within the goddam limits of the resort and tourist attractions