Previous topic - Next topic

opha lipa

May 30, 2023, 08:58:18 AM Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 08:58:59 AM by ivorian oph
https://twitter.com/Fy00zh3n/status/1661701484017229825

these fckn wild CRACKHEADS. and of course it's spirit

this is why am a united gor
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Vonc2002

Eventho those is still ghetto and unacceptable. The lady probably had an attitude or said something because they weren't just attacking all the workers. They had their sights set on one particular girl
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 30, 2023, 10:04:57 AMEventho those is still ghetto and unacceptable. The lady probably had an attitude or said something because they weren't just attacking all the workers. They had their sights set on one particular girl
Was just about to say that sometimes there's airline workers need to be shaken a bit. Free these BAPs.

opha lipa

well these gors are gonna be SHAKEN a bit when these fckn sentences drop

not to mention being added to the no fly list probably for LIFE

:omf:
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Cowgirl

They might be banned from flying Spirit, which might not be a bad thing, but I doubt they'll be placed on no-fly since it didn't take place on the plane.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Big Barbie on May 30, 2023, 12:08:52 PMThey might be banned from flying Spirit, which might not be a bad thing, but I doubt they'll be placed on no-fly since it didn't take place on the plane.

you can be placed on a no fly list for acting out in the airport and they most likely will be.  TSA has a main one and airlines have their own.  Airlines have been known to share those list as well.   i know i wouldnt want these wild banshees on ANY airplane im on and i def dont fly spirit lol

Aalumeci.

Yea I need the full story

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Aamerica Has A Problem on May 30, 2023, 12:27:48 PMYea I need the full story

for what? lol

these workers just trying to do they job. also acting out in an airport is just NO. thats one place you dont act out at.  you not in the hood with shan shan and dem.  literally writing a letter to customer service depending on the issue will get you so much. a voucher and a refund.   now you in JAIL and missing ya vacation lolz

Cowgirl

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on May 30, 2023, 12:25:46 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on May 30, 2023, 12:08:52 PMThey might be banned from flying Spirit, which might not be a bad thing, but I doubt they'll be placed on no-fly since it didn't take place on the plane.

you can be placed on a no fly list for acting out in the airport
Yes I know, just saying it doesn't happen automatically. They might be ok, praying for them.

Ulysses

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Big Barbie on May 30, 2023, 12:35:27 PM

Yes I know, just saying it doesn't happen automatically. They might be ok, praying for them.

im actually on the line with TSA right now to see if we can get them on the no fly list within the next 48-72 hours.  let the hoes take the grey hound

Cowgirl

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on May 30, 2023, 12:37:46 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on May 30, 2023, 12:35:27 PM

im actually on the line with TSA right now to see if we can get them on the no fly list within the next 48-72 hours.  let the hoes take the grey hound
nxnxcnncnncncn

:ummwhat:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 30, 2023, 10:04:57 AMEventho those is still ghetto and unacceptable. The lady probably had an attitude or said something because they weren't just attacking all the workers. They had their sights set on one particular girl

!!!

They not roughing that girl because a damn "flight was delayed"

Cowgirl

Quote from: Aamerica Has A Problem on May 30, 2023, 12:41:09 PM

!!!

They not roughing that girl because a damn "flight was delayed"
Period.

JCJ 🪐

And I guarantee it still wasn't justified
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"