was it tf WORTH it?

Started by how u let him cheat, May 30, 2023, 08:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

I heard she went to spit on one of them. More to come

Cowgirl

Quote from: JCJ on May 30, 2023, 12:55:59 PMAnd I guarantee it still wasn't justified
I guarantee it was.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Aamerica Has A Problem on May 30, 2023, 12:41:09 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 30, 2023, 10:04:57 AMEventho those is still ghetto and unacceptable. The lady probably had an attitude or said something because they weren't just attacking all the workers. They had their sights set on one particular girl

!!!

They not roughing that girl because a damn "flight was delayed"
Yea
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

how u let him cheat

Quote from: JCJ on May 30, 2023, 12:55:59 PMAnd I guarantee it still wasn't justified

bcvbvvvcvvvvvvvvvvv !!!

like cuss her owt and move the hell ON. unless she SWUNG OFF on one of them, none of this shit was necessary at all

:omf:

imprisoned selves
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

….ok.

May 30, 2023, 03:16:25 PM #19 Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 03:20:42 PM by Kuban Slayer
I was just at the airport and these TSA girls are def trying it

Could be the busy Memorial Day week/end overwhelming them but their attitudes

Fnfnnfnfnf

If I didn't know how to contain my inner southside someone def woulda got cursed tf owt and maybe knocked on their got damn head

But the actual airline employees were courteous ❤️

Self control is super important especially when dealing with people who have no issue projecting their bad day (or life) on you .. but some people haven't reached that place where u realize it's not worth it .

Returning their energy or even amplifying the recipe a bit on them will solve nothing

Gotta silence that southside  gor in me who wants to flat out say "who the FUCK do u think u talking to ? :uhh: "

Push ha back IN

JCJ 🪐

Aalumeci.

Like you be pushing that inner Krim in

….ok.

Quote from: Aamerica Has A Problem on May 30, 2023, 03:51:31 PMLike you be pushing that inner Krim in
hh bbbhhbbbbbbbbnnnnnnn

god knows my heart

Ulysses

Justice Jackson

My sweet babies.. Is this who we ARE?!  :'(
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Ma Lo

Quote from: ivorian oph on May 30, 2023, 11:29:04 AMwell these gors are gonna be SHAKEN a bit when these fckn sentences drop

not to mention being added to the no fly list probably for LIFE

:omf:

Bhhgfsdfffggggg

Cowgirl

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Killa Kipp

Quote from: Kuban Slayer on May 30, 2023, 03:16:25 PMSelf control is super important especially when dealing with people who have no issue projecting their bad day (or life) on you .. but some people haven't reached that place where u realize it's not worth it .

Returning their energy or even amplifying the recipe a bit on them will solve nothing

A worddddd

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.