Queen Fani Willis Testifies

Started by Ma Lo, February 16, 2024, 12:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Biiiiiiiiitch this black strong QUEEN

Kalifornia.

She was dumb and careless. Such a disappointment.

Ma Lo

Justice Jackson

Yeah the girls around Atlanta try to act like they have tea on her

But I love her and she be giving em hell. Trump AND these criminals around here lol
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

shante smith

Something about her reminds me of Whitney so much

ophmani

Quote from: Kalifornia. on February 16, 2024, 01:40:30 AMShe was dumb and careless. Such a disappointment.

what is she accused of
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Zankou.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on February 16, 2024, 01:40:30 AMShe was dumb and careless. Such a disappointment.

She kinda gathered them though. They're not even going to finish the questioning today lol

Kalifornia.

February 16, 2024, 12:09:03 PM #7 Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 12:09:48 PM by Kalifornia.
Quote from: ivorian oph on February 16, 2024, 09:27:40 AM

what is she accused of

Fucking one of the special prosecutors she hired for Trump's case.

So damn DUMB. Like, you KNOW you're going to be under severe scrutiny with such a huge case.

Knowing that, you have to be smart enough to make sure your shit is SOLID.

Ma Lo

She's entitled to her personal life and that ain't got shit this do with Dump's corruption. I just hate that she's caught up in this. Not good for her professional image.

Kalifornia.

She definitely is entitled to a personal life, as long as it doesn't conflict with the position she agreed to take.

That's no different than certain jobs that have rules against employees dating.

She made a very stupid decision.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Kalifornia. on February 16, 2024, 02:04:51 PMShe definitely is entitled to a personal life, as long as it doesn't conflict with the position she agreed to take.

That's no different than certain jobs that have rules against employees dating.

She made a very stupid decision.

Very

Ma Lo

Quote from: Children of Mongolia on February 16, 2024, 06:43:19 AMSomething about her reminds me of Whitney so much

All day long I see it :dead:  :plzstop:

ophmani

Quote from: Kalifornia. on February 16, 2024, 12:09:03 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on February 16, 2024, 09:27:40 AM

what is she accused of

Fucking one of the special prosecutors she hired for Trump's case.

So damn DUMB. Like, you KNOW you're going to be under severe scrutiny with such a huge case.

Knowing that, you have to be smart enough to make sure your shit is SOLID.

i was watching a clip of the view, her fucking him was fine it was the fact that she didn't disclose

yea she made a stupid move. maybe she thought disclosing it would look bad, but hiding it looks even worse
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Kalifornia.

March 15, 2024, 02:33:37 PM #13 Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 02:36:30 PM by Kalifornia.
https://apnews.com/article/georgia-election-indictment-fani-willis-trump-60b7dd9642fc9ef7c03d75980692334c

She gets to stay on the case if she removes ol' dude she was fckn. Judge ruled in her favor.

Ma Lo

Mays queen is about to serve and she's pissed get the popcorn fucoij ready  :plzstop: