J.Lo cancels multiple dates on ‘This Is Me… Now’ tour amid weak ticket sales

Started by Kalifornia., March 14, 2024, 04:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on March 30, 2024, 02:22:41 PMI don't understand what she doesn't get?

She an A-list celebrity 

She's bread and butter

acting and all her businesses that can keep her relevant.
ack !

Yes goddess REALIZE who u are!

CHOKE

Quote from: Dee on March 30, 2024, 02:25:14 PMHate this for her.

I'm just now realizing that a flop mess for an artist can really put them into a depressive/unhappy mental state.

At least she got King  :wub:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Dee on March 30, 2024, 02:25:14 PMHate this for her.

I'm just now realizing that a flop mess for an artist can really put them into a depressive/unhappy mental state.
Please don't tease me but flops have never stopped her before.. unfortunately.

:melmel:

Young

Quote from: Lazarus on March 30, 2024, 01:01:20 PM
QuoteRob Shuter, who previously worked as Jennifer's former publicist, told The New York Post that he believes the album wasn't a success due to the lack of public interest surrounding her romance with Ben.

"Jennifer's always been a marketing and PR genius but her biggest miscalculation here is that she thinks the world is still interested in Ben and Jennifer's love story," he told the outlet in March 2024. "But no one cares about Bennifer anymore. The world has moved on."

QuoteFollowing the lackluster response to the album, Jennifer was forced to cancel upcoming shows she planned to promote This Is Me ... Now.

"J. Lo's devastated the album, her first in nearly a decade, did so poorly. She's never experienced this kind of failure. It's humiliating," a source exclusively told In Touch. "She poured her heart and soul into this project. It was a huge undertaking."

Omg

Let me give it a listen

Cowgirl

Quote from: Young on March 30, 2024, 06:30:20 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on March 30, 2024, 01:01:20 PM
QuoteRob Shuter, who previously worked as Jennifer's former publicist, told The New York Post that he believes the album wasn't a success due to the lack of public interest surrounding her romance with Ben.

"Jennifer's always been a marketing and PR genius but her biggest miscalculation here is that she thinks the world is still interested in Ben and Jennifer's love story," he told the outlet in March 2024. "But no one cares about Bennifer anymore. The world has moved on."

QuoteFollowing the lackluster response to the album, Jennifer was forced to cancel upcoming shows she planned to promote This Is Me ... Now.

"J. Lo's devastated the album, her first in nearly a decade, did so poorly. She's never experienced this kind of failure. It's humiliating," a source exclusively told In Touch. "She poured her heart and soul into this project. It was a huge undertaking."

Omg

Let me give it a listen
vbbbbbbbbbbbb

Save the day then Young!

Young

Lazarus

https://x.com/Variety/status/1775307184479355346

The way Variety has been on her neck.  :plzstop:

She did a whole spread for them earlier this year. Who did she piss off behind close doors?

Cowgirl

Quote from: Lazarus on April 03, 2024, 12:10:41 AMhttps://x.com/Variety/status/1775307184479355346

The way Variety has been on her neck.  :plzstop:

She did a whole spread for them earlier this year. Who did she piss off behind close doors.
nxnxnxnncxnncncncncncncn

Who HASN'T she pissed off?

Lazarus

https://x.com/touringdata/status/1774557338386505785

This must be after the cancellation of those 7 shows.

MelMel