Britney covers the 100th issue of V Magazine...twice.

Started by Sharon., March 01, 2016, 09:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

QuoteBritney talks album #9, Vegas, her legendary Instagram and the key to happiness in her V100 cover story.
The interview accompanying the stunning Mario Testino-shot spread is the most seemingly engaged and honest one in recent memory, and shows just how happy our queen B really is. Yesterday?s cover reveal gave away some exciting tidbits from the interview ? which initially stated that B9 was ?due this spring? before being changed ? but the full story is even better.
On her highly-anticipated ninth album:
?Honestly, I?m just particular with this record. It?s my baby, and so I really want it done right. I just know that the direction I?m going in is so good. It?s the best thing I?ve done in a long time. I?m proud of the work, and it?s very different; it?s not what you would think at all.?
What about that release date, Brit?
?But I?m not rushing anything. I would much rather have it be completely how I want it to be, whether that takes another year for me to do, or two months. I have no idea at this point. I just want it to be done right, so that my fans will truly appreciate it.?
She?s letting the music be a surprise:
?We really can?t talk about it [but] I?m being more hands-on with this one.?
She?s an Instagram lurker, just like the rest of us:
?I do love Instagram, and my kids are with me like 24/7, so it?s inevitable that they?ll be on there. And honestly, I know it sounds weird, but I look up people all the time on it. Because I find people so interesting, and I?m curious about them. It?s a gateway to meet new people. I think the whole concept of Instagram is really cool.?
She dismisses celebrity feuds (ahem, Iggy):
?We are here together, and that?s a cool thing. There?s no war here, we?re here to help each other out.
On the haters:
?I?ve been doing this for 20 years. I kind of don?t pay attention to it. I have my relationship with God and myself and that?s what matters to me. I really don?t care what most people think.?

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

MelMel

FINE.

Doesn't she do yoga now? Yes snatch those stiff ass limbs together