I feel alone in this world guys

Started by zeytoven, April 18, 2016, 11:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

first learn to develop a love for GOD, the life and  blessings he's given throughout the years . I hate to sound like a bible thumper,  and I don't even agree with some of the things in religion, but try praying ..just try it once and see how you feel...you can say a silent prayer in your heart or pray aloud.

THEN  learn to love yourself, first and foremost . Depending on "friends" or any other human being  for your happiness is a big mistake,  because they are imperfect,  and just as flawed ( if not more flawed) than you are believe it or not.  Remember that all life is precious, even when we are in some our darkest moments, there's always a reason to hope. I think you need to focus less on winning friendship with others,  more on yourself. Like look within you for the strength to go on and develop your faith and spirituality more . It's like a weapon you can use to fight off the negativity in your life, which all comes from the devil anyway . Hang in there buddy .

zeytoven

Thank you thank thank you buddy. You're so right and a lot people in here see how desperate I am for other ppls approvals, when I should be living for myself. I just got back into Christianity and I'm glad I did. I can't do it by myself anymore and just believing that their is someone above watching and seeing my struggles first hands gives me warmth and understanding that it will get better with time. I just need to focus get help and work hard to get back to where I want to be in life. You guys just don't know how much u have helped me. I'm going to pray for you guys as well as I know we all have problems. Thanks again buddy :D u guys are my guardian angels and I hope to be for yall as well :D

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nyan Cat

April 19, 2016, 12:11:31 PM #78 Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 12:11:51 PM by Nyan Cat
told u ima bit thick  :justabit:

Mel.

I don't know why you come here looking for any genuine help
these people will just make fun of you or use it against you in your next spat

go to a professional who actually cares.

zeytoven

Quote from: Mel. on April 19, 2016, 12:14:27 PM

Thanks Mel. I see on here who still think life is a joke and that I'm trolling but why troll about something serious. I could post my medication picture but that is what they want. I don't have to prove anything to them. This illness is serious is not a laughing matter

King steevy

i thought u were the new michael jackson baby;

zeytoven

Quote from: King steevy on April 19, 2016, 12:23:03 PM

I wish baby, I was but the weight gain is sadly saying otherwise. I'm giving up on my dreams and focusing on getting better, working on a job longer than a year and staying consistent with my plans.

Mel.

Quote from: zeytoven on April 19, 2016, 12:21:20 PM

Thanks Mel. I see on here who still think life is a joke and that I'm trolling but why troll about something serious. I could post my medication picture but that is what they want. I don't have to prove anything to them. This illness is serious is not a laughing matter

I feel you're being serious
and I know how serious the situation is, which is why I don't think this is the right place to express that
there are some very nasty and mean spirited people here

and I would hate to see what you're going through thrown in your face later
dont give them material to hang over your head...
I'll keep you in my prayers :blush:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: zeytoven on April 19, 2016, 12:28:27 PM
Quote from: King steevy on April 19, 2016, 12:23:03 PM

I wish baby, I was but the weight gain is sadly saying otherwise. I'm giving up on my dreams and focusing on getting better, working on a job longer than a year and staying consistent with my plans.
you're not the one who was posting pictures of your weight loss

ok dude ... wth is going on ... and be HONEST this time

otherwise I'm gonna petition the board to IP check you.

I don't feel safe with you around tbh

H.#.G.*.Z

King82

Quote from: Mel. on April 19, 2016, 12:30:34 PM
Quote from: zeytoven on April 19, 2016, 12:21:20 PM

there are some very nasty and mean spirited people here