Justin Timberlake responds to appropriation comment

Started by 4 fucking k, June 27, 2016, 12:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

I don't think he meant any harm, but he definitely should have elaborated immediately

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: brocka4life on June 27, 2016, 12:39:39 AM
I'm not a Justin fan but he has a greater appreciation and respection for black music and its legends than many blacks have.

As always, the ignorant choose to not direct their anger to the appropriate parties. Everything isn't a kii
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUNNA GOD

But apologize to Janz is fucking sending me!!! SSSDDDDDDDDD

FlowerBomb

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on June 27, 2016, 01:28:33 AM
I'm not a Justin fan but he has a greater appreciation and respection for black music and its legends than many blacks have.

Hmm Is that why he dissed Prince, Janet, and Michael?
!!!
He's phoney and arrogant
He needs to thank Timbrland and Pharrell for his career

BigDawg

Quote from: Ms Malika on June 27, 2016, 07:48:31 AM
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on June 27, 2016, 01:28:33 AM

Hmm Is that why he dissed Prince, Janet, and Michael?
!!!
He's phoney and arrogant
He needs to thank Timbrland and Pharrell for his career

Gilgamesh.

June 27, 2016, 08:20:11 AM #37 Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:16:14 AM by Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh.

June 27, 2016, 08:21:20 AM #38 Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:16:47 AM by Gilgamesh.
wrong thread.

Genesis

Quote from: Mel. on June 27, 2016, 12:29:39 AM
not seeing the issue with him being inspired
and he's ALWAYS given props to black artists and and how they've inspired him
and never acted any other way...

so the gorls can honestly get off his dick and stop being fake activists when it presents itself
You enjoy k pop stars dressing in black face. Of course you see no problem :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mel. on June 27, 2016, 12:29:39 AM
not seeing the issue with him being inspired
and he's ALWAYS given props to black artists and and how they've inspired him
and never acted any other way...

so the gorls can honestly get off his dick and stop being fake activists when it presents itself
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

No shade to anybody in here, but Black ppl come off so miserable sometimes :dead:

"Oh hehe gonna git ya! Rise up!"

Over petty mess like this. Phaggit go march in front of your local board of education instead of sitting up on Twitter attacking an entertainer you've probably supported :dead:

I love Janet but she told this boy to pull her titty out. She's a freak, shy on the outside tho. She knows she wanted everyone to see that titty.
I really can't blame him for distancing himself, he was younger, maybe they talked him into it. Foolish move on both parts.

As far as his music :dead:
They need to really look up the definition of appropriation.
Some blacks love to sound like they've just left an 8 hour AFAM lecture. Go sit tf down :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

GLOCK

Quote from: imani on June 27, 2016, 12:21:46 AM
This might hurt him when it comes to the Urban gors :plzstop: I'm getting a Iggy tea here. Idk.
hoping and praying :'(

Zankou.

Quote from: LiiVE on June 27, 2016, 12:35:37 AM
Quote from: imani on June 27, 2016, 12:21:46 AM
This might hurt him when it comes to the Urban gors :plzstop: I'm getting a Iggy tea here. Idk.
[instagram]
[/instagram]

speaking of IGGY
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

DSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDS