Justin Timberlake responds to appropriation comment

Started by 4 fucking k, June 27, 2016, 12:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DVDDY.

There was nothing wrong with the original tweet. It was the response to the apology tweet that he should have kept to himself

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

too bad black folks dont buy music and cant threaten to pull their support. His song is still #1 on itunes btw LOLZ
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

I've never thought of Justin and thought appropriation tho :dead:

Wasn't EBT awards one of his stops on his 20/20 comeback promo

And he's from Memphis or something right?
he idolizes soul music, something he was around :dead:

I don't even think Jessie's speech applied to him

Iggy and Macklemore, yes

But attacking JT, is Robin Thicke and Jon B in danger too :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

BigDawg

I cant stand when people say this "We are the same, we are one" bullshit.

.betterwiseup

Seems like black people has been waiting to light his ass up for the Superbowl performance, ripping Michael Jackson style and for dissing Prince.
If anything, he should publicly apologize to Janet because she got the most heat. The Grammy's even banned her that year because of that performance, but he was still able to attend. That fucked up her career big time.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 27, 2016, 11:27:58 AM
I've never thought of Justin and thought appropriation tho :dead:

Wasn't EBT awards one of his stops on his 20/20 comeback promo

And he's from Memphis or something right?
he idolizes soul music, something he was around :dead:

I don't even think Jessie's speech applied to him

Iggy and Macklemore, yes

But attacking JT, is Robin Thicke and Jon B in danger too :kii:
Yea, i don't feel like JT tried to be anything he wasn't.  R&B/soul music isn't exclusive to black people.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: BigDawg on June 27, 2016, 11:32:03 AM
yea I think he wanted to say something neutral after the initial statement, I don't think whites realize it yet, that sounds apathetic to the cause. It just seems politically correct :dead:

However, I do think there's two different types of whites that say it.
Trump saying it... very apathetic
Justin saying it, ignorant of the impact, but not meaning harm.

I dunno tho .... you never know ppl behind the scenes.
Justin Bieber was singing tunes about hunting niggers but made it solely from appropriation

H.#.G.*.Z

BigDawg

Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 27, 2016, 11:45:18 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 27, 2016, 11:32:03 AM
yea I think he wanted to say something neutral after the initial statement, I don't think whites realize it yet, that sounds apathetic to the cause. It just seems politically correct :dead:

However, I do think there's two different types of whites that say it.
Trump saying it... very apathetic
Justin saying it, ignorant of the impact, but not meaning harm.

I dunno tho .... you never know ppl behind the scenes.
Justin Bieber was singing tunes about hunting niggers but made it solely from appropriation
T

Yep, my interpretation of it too. It is just tough out here, things have definitely changed over the past ten years.

MAY

June 27, 2016, 11:54:08 AM #56 Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 11:55:02 AM by MΛΥDΛΥ
I will say this...

Black folks need to chill out on going in on everyone. We end up losing allies that way.
Not everyone is racist. There are people of other races that genuinely care and want to help, but when they step in and say anything they get LASHED for filth by angry Negroes.

It's late, and it distances the gorls of other races that do want to help make a difference.

I do think Justin genuinely has an appreciation of Black music & culture. Hell, he grew up in Memphis of all places. So I can respect that, but on the strength of him bailing unscathed & letting Jans stand there alone with her fuckin tit flappin in the wind, he can catch all these lashes today.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 27, 2016, 11:54:08 AM
but on the strength of him bailing unscathed & letting Jans stand there alone with her fuckin tit flappin in the wind, he can catch all these lashes today.
:kii:

The Jans have been WAITING for a chance to grip his loosely braided corn rolls since early 2000's

I don't think his lashing is over yet. The Jans seem pretty pissed :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

MAY

Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 27, 2016, 12:00:55 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 27, 2016, 11:54:08 AM
but on the strength of him bailing unscathed & letting Jans stand there alone with her fuckin tit flappin in the wind, he can catch all these lashes today.
:kii:

The Jans have been WAITING for a chance to grip his loosely braided corn rolls since early 2000's

I don't think his lashing is over yet. The Jans seem pretty pissed :dead:
bbbbb

I use Justin profusely, but he deserves all these lashings.

He got off too damn easy and totally let her catch all that heat by herself.

The gorls have been WAITING :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

yummy

Quote from: RON. on June 27, 2016, 10:23:16 AM
There was nothing wrong with the original tweet. It was the response to the apology tweet that he should have kept to himself