Justin Timberlake responds to appropriation comment

Started by 4 fucking k, June 27, 2016, 12:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I agree with May.  JT can take this "L".......TODAY!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Relevant as in just PERFORMING on the biggest Black award show last night? and not crying on Twitter?
wow yea

MAY

RAY7

The one that has more number ones than that>>>>>>>

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 27, 2016, 11:54:08 AM
I will say this...

Black folks need to chill out on going in on everyone. We end up losing allies that way.
Not everyone is racist. There are people of other races that genuinely care and want to help, but when they step in and say anything they get LASHED for filth by angry Negroes.

It's late, and it distances the gorls of other races that do want to help make a difference.

I do think Justin genuinely has an appreciation of Black music & culture. Hell, he grew up in Memphis of all places. So I can respect that, but on the strength of him bailing unscathed & letting Jans stand there alone with her fuckin tit flappin in the wind, he can catch all these lashes today.
This is true

Cowboy Nine

but yeah I'm not mad he's being lit the fuck up

Hopefully Damita is cackling somewhere

nvm Jans ruined herself

shock value!

girl not quite

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

RAY7

Wow Usher's getting so much praise right now & Mustin is getting dragged :kii:

b7

Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 27, 2016, 09:57:02 AM
No shade to anybody in here, but Black ppl come off so miserable sometimes :dead:

"Oh hehe gonna git ya! Rise up!"

Over petty mess like this. Phaggit go march in front of your local board of education instead of sitting up on Twitter attacking an entertainer you've probably supported :dead:

I love Janet but she told this boy to pull her titty out. She's a freak, shy on the outside tho. She knows she wanted everyone to see that titty.
I really can't blame him for distancing himself, he was younger, maybe they talked him into it. Foolish move on both parts.

As far as his music :dead:
They need to really look up the definition of appropriation.
Some blacks love to sound like they've just left an 8 hour AFAM lecture. Go sit tf down :kii:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.