Brandy shades Monica

Started by 4 fucking k, July 15, 2016, 06:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

And in many ways, I'm just waiting for it to subside.
I mean, even a forum like this... on the outside looking in, we all could look crazy as hell.
So everyone is entitled...

But yeah, the "unravel"...
I don't know I just feel worried.
Like seriously. No dramatics.
Real shit.
BRANDY

b7

Oh I saw this lol glad she deleted it. People were trying to make it about specific girls, and of course they chose Mon-ica

D.I.E.G.O.

f I hope she's well and is getting better. This whole "unraveling" mess is a bit much though.

Monika

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on July 15, 2016, 07:23:04 PM
First y'all are A&R and now y'all are her therapist?  :letsmessfag: Let this woman live
She livin'. I can't do shat from here.  :dead:
Yahudah

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: RIGGY on July 15, 2016, 07:32:13 PM
Oh I saw this lol glad she deleted it. People were trying to make it about specific girls, and of course they chose Mon-ica
:usuresis:

Monika

Quote from: imani on July 15, 2016, 07:26:40 PM
Quote from: GoDiegoGo on July 15, 2016, 07:23:04 PM
First y'all are A&R and now y'all are her therapist?  :letsmessfag: Let this woman live

s

A lot of us care about her more than just being our fave artist so the concern is warranted. I do hope she's well.
Yahudah

4 fucking k

s

There was nothing wrong with that term had I said "she's losing her mind" then yea, that would be harsh.

4 fucking k

Quote from: Nine on July 15, 2016, 07:36:21 PM
Quote from: RIGGY on July 15, 2016, 07:32:13 PM
:usuresis:

:hmph:

D.I.E.G.O.

Bigmacthawoppa

If she don't get her ass in the gotdamn studio...sick of the mess tbh.

"Oh realness, not holdin anythin back!" is starting to look a lot like pressed.  :hmph:

b7

I saw a few people tryna create a collage of screenshots, tweeting it to the shade room so they can really spark up some mess but the shaderoom fucks wit Brandy lol I knew they wouldn't post shit without real proof she was talking about her

Messy asses

Treasure

frm tha nine times i dun seen her on broadway

she seem fine aftawards
she jus seem...stronger? if tht make sense

stop judgin her

Monika

Quote from: RIGGY on July 15, 2016, 07:57:29 PM
I saw a few people tryna create a collage of screenshots, tweeting it to the shade room so they can really spark up some mess but the shaderoom fucks wit Brandy lol I knew they wouldn't post shit without real proof she was talking about her

Messy asses

Just a mess, child! :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Yahudah