#honestyhour: Name a trait that u have that's a gift and a curse!!

Started by GLOCK, August 22, 2016, 10:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Not becoming too attached. In hindsight, it's helped me in a lot of situations in the long-run but sometimes it destroys friendships/relationships because I seem too distant and cold..

KingOfHearts

Quote from: Don Draper on August 23, 2016, 06:54:53 AM
Quote from: KingOfHearts on August 23, 2016, 06:43:21 AM
I'm a bit too nice but at the same time very straight forward and I forgive too easily but it's only because I don't like holding grudges towards someone & realizing I make mistakes too.

This is exactly what I'd say about you

You know me to well bro!! :-P

And what you wrote is the same the way how I would describe you especially since over the years of knowing you. B-)
My Queens!!

GLOCK

Quote from: Don Draper on August 23, 2016, 06:28:44 AM
I can cut people off really easy, no matter how close we are. If I feel like you're not a good fit anymore, I detach. It's good because it keeps me relatively drama free. It's a curse because sometimes I do it in haste and regret it later.
this is me too
Ommmmmmf

It's so damn easy

GRAND

I'm too care less sometimes

On the plus side, I have virtually no issues or drama in my life, from neither friends or family. This is also good for work, I HATE coworkers knowing anything about me besides the outer shell.

On the negative, everyone thinks I'm self centered(partly true), selfish, heartless, that I don't care about them personally, and that I'm giving all my time to everyone BUT them.

But.... I don't mind that honestly. I'm always there when the people that are important need me.

D.I.E.G.O.

My patience. It is a great trait to have, but can backfire when people want to exploit that trait.

LOONA.

Quote from: Shuji Shuriken on August 23, 2016, 04:13:32 AM
I can be very detached from people. Like I am fiercely loyal to my friends and family, but still be extremely detached from them. And I keep reading that as an Aquarius trait. There might be some truth to the astrology thing...

Young

Gilgamesh.

I analyse things a lot. It's good in that I rarely do anything hastily but bad because I don't take chances often.

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 23, 2016, 09:44:21 AM
I analyse things a lot. It's good in that I rarely do anything hastily but bad because I don't take chances often.
i wish I took more chances too.
What's ur zod?

Young

FINE.

Being a loner.
Overthinking.
Feeling every and anything.
Being so nice.
People pleasing.

Cartierline

Quote from: FINE. on August 23, 2016, 10:03:07 AM
Being a loner.