June's Diary Premiere new song "Wrap Around" on Tour!

Started by Young, September 26, 2016, 11:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Yea they need more songs and choreo
I mean if Michelle could try her best to move her brittle bones
They can pull off some form of an 8-count

Young

That is my only gripe

Maybe they're just saving it for the real tour?

It sounds like Choreo is Ashly and Gab's biggest challenge

Opposites Attract.

I'm sorry but they are a group of Women, how is anyone supposed to take them seriously if they can't perform? Being an artist is more than just great vocals. I'm so disappointed in Frank. Like seriously.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 27, 2016, 10:50:22 AM
Those harmonies, adlibs, runs, etc are NOTHING like Kelly Rowland.  Those elements alone eliminate kelly from my mind.Ya'll hear kelly rowland cause that's what ur mind is set on
'!!!

:plzstop:

I heard a little Kelly on that first song because it was something she actually did, but she doesn't even have her own sound, let's keep it real. 

Her adlib placement alone could never compare to what I just heard on this "Wrap around" song

b7

Quote from: Lyk. on September 27, 2016, 03:52:39 PM
I'm sorry but they are a group of Women, how is anyone supposed to take them seriously if they can't perform? Being an artist is more than just great vocals. I'm so disappointed in Frank. Like seriously.
dsddddddd frank and Kel' already moved on to the search for a male group, I bet

Didn't frank say they need more money and this and that before he gets involved again? mess

Opposites Attract.

Kelly does have her own sound though. Since her debut she's being doing the whole mid-tempo with bounce thing. Every single album she's released has stayed true to that sound.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

FadedEnvy

Quote from: Young on September 27, 2016, 01:39:08 PM
Maybe they're just saving it for the real tour?

Jivivi :dead:

If these heffas have the arrogance to purposely half ass their performances under the delusional assumption that they will become relevant enough to head a "real" tour , then they deserve all of the flopping that the Lord has in store for them.

Vonc2002

Iono, kelly doesn't have a signature thing imo, which makes "i hear kelly rowland" even more laughable. Some artists have things that u IMMEDIATELY recognize them for, and kelly doesn't have that in any way imo. I still really like her music for the most part, but yea
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Annie

/.\

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Annie

The background vocals, adlibs, this type of song.. Kelly Rowland should just join the group  :letsmessfag:

/.\

Vonc2002

KING BENTLEY.

s
wow .... I guess yawl really are still interested in these girls huh? :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002