Aliens Potentially Confirmed with new Wikileaks E-mails

Started by BAPHOMET., October 07, 2016, 07:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Drais. on October 08, 2016, 09:30:03 AM
f

For all we know humans could very well be aliens.       

ssss
!!!!!!

Bruv I was just thinking of that. I think the Earth is a breeding ground. Humans are parasites that travel from planet to planet taking over the food chain and sucking up resources.

One we advance far enough and realize the Earth wasn't meant to sustain us :dead:

We'll make contact with our other colonies, build a space ship and BOUNCE lolz

It's also possible that when we die, our "link" with these earthly bodies are cut. I think somewhere out there humans are highly advanced.

H.#.G.*.Z

Annie

This space war could be just between the Russians, China, US/Europe shooting down satellites and screwing everything up we have build so far
:cheerup:

/.\

Annie

Quote from: BENTLEY! on October 08, 2016, 10:38:17 AM
Quote from: Drais. on October 08, 2016, 09:30:03 AM
f

For all we know humans could very well be aliens.       

ssss
!!!!!!

Bruv I was just thinking of that. I think the Earth is a breeding ground. Humans are parasites that travel from planet to planet taking over the food chain and sucking up resources.

One we advance far enough and realize the Earth wasn't meant to sustain us :dead:

We'll make contact with our other colonies, build a space ship and BOUNCE lolz

It's also possible that when we die, our "link" with these earthly bodies are cut. I think somewhere out there humans are highly advanced.

!!!
There is this medium on Periscope and I think she is the real deal. Her readings are crazy accurate. She said the alien reports are just spirits in the afterlife. Everything is way more advanced and there is no time and space.
She also said it is even possible you have children without even knowing about it, because of circumstances in this life on earth you may not meet them here. In the afterlife you have your complete family.. Oh and people who are negative and have done things wrong in their life have to heal first in some sort of rehab (not hell), so there is no hateration allowed.
They are on that next shit.

/.\

Annie

Hahahaha maybe you just haven't entered some of the threads I type in :pourup:

Let me write an essay about Keri's wig

/.\

4 fucking k

GRAND

If every star has a few planets like ours, the amount of possible habitual  planets is unimaginable

Annie

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 08, 2016, 11:27:23 AM

If every star has a few planets like ours, the amount of possible habitual  planets is unimaginable

:loose2when:

/.\

Admin

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 08, 2016, 11:27:23 AM

:stressed: I just hope other life is similar to us and peaceful whenever earth does find something.

GRAND

October 08, 2016, 12:09:27 PM #55 Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 12:10:12 PM by GRAND SUPREME
My issue with science always comes back to religion

If the bible is real, then god really made this gigantic place for just us. And that's kinda crazy.

If he's not, then its more more than probable that there are MANY civilizations out there

I still don't know where I sit though, but since my adult years, science. 

Annie

Why are all the buildings in NYC standing straight up? If earth was round then some of the buildings would have a slight tilt. #FlatEarth

? Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) January 7, 2016

If the earth was a spinning globe then how come airplanes can still land w/out crashing? Because the face of the earth is flat. Not a globe.

If earth was a spinning globe & the sun is supposedly 150 million light years away then how come the sunrays beam straight down? #FlatEarth

I WILL STOP MY #FLATEARTH TALK IF SOMEONE CAN SEND ME A GOD DAMN PHOTO OF THE HORIZON WITH A CURVATURE! OTHERWISE IT IS FLAT!

I AM WAITING! YEAH THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT! YOU CAN'T FIND THE GOD DAMN CURVATURE OF THE HORIZON, CAN YOU? COME ON PROOVE ME WRONG! #FLATEARTH

IF I GET KILLED IN 2016 YOU'LL ALL KNOW IT'S BECAUSE I EXPOSED THE EARTH AS BEING FLAT. #TRUTHEXPOSED

HOW COME IN ALL THE FAKE @NASA CGI PICS OF THE EARTH, YOU CAN NEVER SEE BACKGROUND STARS AND PLANETS? OH YEAH CUZ IT'S FAKE! LOL

:receipts:

/.\

como la whore

Quote from: Annie on October 08, 2016, 12:12:02 PM
Why are all the buildings in NYC standing straight up? If earth was round then some of the buildings would have a slight tilt. #FlatEarth

If the earth was a spinning globe then how come airplanes can still land w/out crashing? Because the face of the earth is flat. Not a globe.

If earth was a spinning globe & the sun is supposedly 150 million light years away then how come the sunrays beam straight down? #FlatEarth

I WILL STOP MY #FLATEARTH TALK IF SOMEONE CAN SEND ME A GOD DAMN PHOTO OF THE HORIZON WITH A CURVATURE! OTHERWISE IT IS FLAT!

I AM WAITING! YEAH THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT! YOU CAN'T FIND THE GOD DAMN CURVATURE OF THE HORIZON, CAN YOU? COME ON PROOVE ME WRONG! #FLATEARTH

IF I GET KILLED IN 2016 YOU'LL ALL KNOW IT'S BECAUSE I EXPOSED THE EARTH AS BEING FLAT. #TRUTHEXPOSED

HOW COME IN ALL THE FAKE @NASA CGI PICS OF THE EARTH, YOU CAN NEVER SEE BACKGROUND STARS AND PLANETS? OH YEAH CUZ IT'S FAKE! LOL

:receipts:

v
she really should drop dead

Admin

Quote from: Annie on October 08, 2016, 12:12:02 PM

sfsfs

She really thinks she's some trailblazer

GRAND

People who think the earth is flat haven't comprehended how large the planet is