Now run tell them ATRL faggots THAT.

Started by Herb., June 21, 2015, 05:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Afro, remember the time that me and you went to ATRL and got banned within two minutes of being there. :plzstop: We went there on a reading spree. Those unstable gorls couldn't handle us. We did that to a Beyonce board too back when I AM Sasha Fierce came out. :plzstop:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

MoToThE

I don'y understand the hate people have for people they don't know. Like newsflash, you don't know the celebrity! Lmaooooo

Kaeli.

f

I've been banned twice there for defending Bran.
I will never understand the hate for her there but i'm fine with dragging them if need be

MoToThE

I asked to be banned from that board. Crazy ass chilren!

Slaid

MoToThE

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 21, 2015, 10:26:01 PM
f

I've been banned twice there for defending Bran.
I will never understand the hate for her there but i'm fine with dragging them if need be

they are mad because Brandy is still loved. They are also mad because she is still standing.

Look ATRL, strong people get back up. You're all are haters. While Brandy is smiling, yall have frowns. STAY MAD!

iman

Wait, there are ATRL members on here? YUCK! they're so corny and lame. Stay away.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Af, they're posting and kiling off of your pic  :uhh:

Herb.

June 21, 2015, 10:36:00 PM #56 Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 10:36:30 PM by Herb.
im crying

Dee

June 21, 2015, 10:38:23 PM #57 Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 10:39:02 PM by D.E.E
Quote from: Jay. on June 21, 2015, 10:20:37 PM
Afro, remember the time that me and you went to ATRL and got banned within two minutes of being there. :plzstop: We went there on a reading spree. Those unstable gorls couldn't handle us. We did that to a Beyonce board too back when I AM Sasha Fierce came out. :plzstop:

f
Wait is this Jay Payton?

or that other Jay gorl I haven't heard from in years. The one me and Afro had a phone chat with

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 21, 2015, 10:11:13 PM
n just so ya'll know, 4x4 or whatever isn't me (Bey_Rihstan on ATRL) & I only shaded bsource for being wrongfully banned.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Quote from: D.E.E on June 21, 2015, 10:38:23 PM
Quote from: Jay. on June 21, 2015, 10:20:37 PM

f
Wait is this Jay Payton?

or that other Jay gorl I haven't heard from in years. The one me and Afro had a phone chat with
This is the first Jay name that you said. Who are you luv?
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"