Please Rank these Actors

Started by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit, January 16, 2017, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 19, 2017, 12:58:52 PM
Quote from: iSleigh on January 19, 2017, 11:09:21 AM
I watched HF again and yeah taraji slayed. Hopefully she continues to book these type of roles to give a good balance from the cookie mess.

Janelle was good too both in HF and in Moonlight. She's a natural..and the camera loves her. hope she looks into more challenging lead roles to really display what she can do.

Octavia is up there with GODiola and they still held their own on screen with her.

you make it sound like she does cookie roles all the time

benjamin button
person of interest
that movie with idris

if ppul are letting that one role define her as an actor thats their fault
shes had diverse roles

Girl I was the one defending her in here. So let me rephrase what I was saying so you can get it. It would be nice if she did non cookie. Non ratchet roles in movies that cater to the black audience. Not you starting mess after I just praised her in HF.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: iSleigh on January 20, 2017, 01:51:35 AM
I watched HF again and yeah taraji slayed. Hopefully she continues to book these type of roles to give a good balance from the cookie mess.

Janelle was good too both in HF and in Moonlight. She's a natural..and the camera loves her. hope she looks into more challenging lead roles to really display what she can do.

Octavia is up there with GODiola and they still held their own on screen with her.

benjamin button
person of interest
that movie with idris

shes had diverse roles

Girl I was the one defending her in here. So let me rephrase what I was saying so you can get it. It would be nice if she did non cookie. Non ratchet roles in movies that cater to the black audience. Not you starting mess after I just praised her in HF.

The movies arent the problem
Ppul diminishing her talent because shes able to showcase urban life
And then discounting her other diverse works because of it
Is simply someone with an agenda
If ur good u are good no matter the role or character
And taraji is one of the few that is truly diverse to give a educated middle class tea to a old bacwoods 1950s tea to a hood chick n more
U praising her then talking about how u wishe she didnt do certain roles just feeds into the madness

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

🦚

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 20, 2017, 02:37:06 AM

benjamin button
person of interest
that movie with idris

shes had diverse roles

And taraji is one of the few that is truly diverse to give a educated middle class tea to a old bacwoods 1950s tea to a hood chick n more
U praising her then talking about how u wishe she didnt do certain roles just feeds into the madness

I said I wish she did more of other type of roles. And not the infamous cookie, baby boy and think like a man mess she's more known for. Get your head out your ass. Before I edit my list n scoot Kerry up the list.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

SouravMay

Taraji was great in Ben Button though
B7

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: iSleigh on January 20, 2017, 06:33:31 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on January 20, 2017, 02:37:06 AM

benjamin button
person of interest
that movie with idris

shes had diverse roles

I said I wish she did more of other type of roles. And not the infamous cookie, baby boy and think like a man mess she's more known for. Get your head out your ass. Before I edit my list n scoot Kerry up the list.

I said what i said
The movies and the roles arent the issue here
Shes had different roles and still getting them
There is a reason u want her to have less of those roles and im sayin no need to

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different