Iyanla confronts two gay black pastors

Started by iman, September 19, 2015, 09:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley!

That's another thing to think about too

Are pedophiles, profiling young men that they believe to be gay?

If so that throws the argument out of the window.

It's like ppl that look at a young boy and say, oh he'll be gay. A pedophile probably sees an easy target. It's the harsh reality for a lot of young boys

Herb.

Quote from: Kurama on September 19, 2015, 11:28:29 PM
Sexual orientation confusion is a symptom of sexual trauma, primarily in men because women are typically molested by the opposite sex.

:stressed:

Herb.

and i wish a faggot would test my bvy's bent or 'awg
:justabit:

Bentley!

sss
I think the main thing that is irritating, is that group of ppl that group molesters in with homosexuality

I mean, a lot of ppl out there will automatically think you like young boys if you say you're homosexual. It's sick to think about.

BigDawg

Quote from: Bentley! on September 19, 2015, 11:24:37 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on September 19, 2015, 11:19:10 PM
Quote from: Bentley! on September 19, 2015, 11:11:00 PM
Molestation does cause confusion, I think they should look into how it plays into sexual preference. Because it happens more than ppl think.

My molester actually created a false bond, and even tho you feel bad about what's happening, you don't want to let that person down as a kid. Especially if they're in a position of power over you.

But as a young adult, I never really attributed that to my preference, partly because I blocked it out. But who knows
That is a very different way of thinking about it Bent. I never really put it into that perspective.
But I tend to agree with you
I don't feel molestation ultimately affects orientation

What about the adverse effect, wouldn't that detour young men from being with other men out of trauma?
And, what about female-male molestation
It would be hard to pin-point which causes would cause which reactions

I personally can say, it happened to me, and liking men's now isn't a result of my molestation.
I feel the same way.

Bulldagger

September 19, 2015, 11:36:28 PM #65 Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 11:36:46 PM by Bulldagger
Sexual orientation confusion is a symptom of sexual trauma, primarily in men because women are typically molested by the opposite sex.

I commend you all for sharing these personal/powerful narratives. Be careful with doing this on bsource though. It would be disgusting to have someone throw this in your face because you drag their faves.

That's one thing I dislike about this board it lacks depth. Yeah, it's fun to ki and be silly, but sometimes it seems so hollow and often I feel misplaced. It reminds me a lot of secondary school at times.

BigDawg

MelMel

I commend you all for sharing these personal/powerful narratives. Be careful with doing this on bsource though. It would be disgusting to have someone throw this in your face because you drag their faves.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my bbys :'( :'(

Herb.

Quote from: Bulldagger on September 19, 2015, 11:36:28 PM

That's one thing I dislike about this board it lacks depth. Yeah, it's fun to ki and be silly, but sometimes it seems so hollow and often I feel misplaced. It reminds me a lot of secondary school at times.
We do have insightful discussions here and there. I have to admit they are like unicorns, though. :plzstop: But I have learned a lot on here especially during the new black vs. old black wars. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: It was all serious discussion, with a lighthearted twist.

iman

d

Bulldagger

September 19, 2015, 11:40:09 PM #70 Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 11:42:34 PM by Bulldagger
Quote from: Bentley! on September 19, 2015, 11:29:45 PM
That's another thing to think about too

Are pedophiles, profiling young men that they believe to be gay?

If so that throws the argument out of the window.

It's like ppl that look at a young boy and say, oh he'll be gay. A pedophile probably sees an easy target. It's the harsh reality for a lot of young boys

Yeah, that's something I often think about when this question is raised.

My brother was sexually molested but he was much older and he's straight as an arrow as far as I'm concerned. He was molested by this sissy named Devin. Devin blew him in his sleep. And I knew better because I went home instead of staying over that night and I thank God for that because I probably would have murdered him. 

My mom called the police on Devin. It turns out Devin had been sexually molesting his brother and sister. Tragic.

Stewie

September 19, 2015, 11:41:18 PM #73 Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 11:48:53 PM by Stewie
i was thinking the same thing when i saw bentleys post...

we all know how ruthless that witch, Talisa is

the moment you remind her ciara cant sing (or dance) she'll just kinda throw it in your face