Mo'nique slams Lee Daniels, Tyler and Oprah

Started by Corporate Cannibal., May 14, 2017, 05:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Ovvu9vyu9vyuv99vyuv9y7v9y708y0ybb07bb7b07ybyv

BigDawg

She really needs to get over it, and why did she drag Tyler and Oprah in the mess?

FlowerBomb

Quote from: BigDawg on May 14, 2017, 05:55:19 AM
She really needs to get over it, and why did she drag Tyler and Oprah in the mess?
would you if they fucked up your money?

Real

BigDawg

Quote from: 96 on May 14, 2017, 05:56:13 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 14, 2017, 05:55:19 AM
would you if they fucked up your money?
I know she hates Lee, but what I'm just curious as to what part Oprah and Tyler had.

I guess at some point I would accept it and let it be, because life is just entirely too short.

Vonc2002

I love Monique. I want her to start being in more shit. she was the best thing about Almost Xmas
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 14, 2017, 06:02:16 AM
I love Monique. I want her to start being in more shit. she was the best thing about Almost Xmas

b7

So she's done being politically correct huh? Lemme see

Vonc2002

May 14, 2017, 06:15:19 AM #9 Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 06:15:38 AM by Vonc2002
Bigdawg
All of those people are friends tho arent they (Tyler, Oprah, and Lee)
I know when they were shooting precious that they were looking for funding for the movie. Tyler and Oprah may have contributed to that. The whole issue with monique was that they wanted her to travel to promote the film and she basically said im not doing all this. She didnt get a great wage for the film and the traveling and everything wasnt covered so she esseentially told them no because  the money wasnt there. I think for people who were invested in the film financially (tyler, oprah, and lee), they didnt receive that well. So, I think thats why she brought Oprah and Tyler up. They were probably connected with precious on the back end. Actually as I type, Im almost positive Tyler Perry invested .
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 14, 2017, 06:15:19 AM
Bigdawg
I know when they were shooting precious that they were looking for funding for the movie. Tyler and Oprah may have contributed to that. The whole issue with monique was that they wanted her to travel to promote the film and she basically said im not doing all this. She didnt get a great wage for the film and the traveling and everything wasnt covered so she esseentially told them no because  the money wasnt there. I think for people who were invested in the film financially (tyler, oprah, and lee), they didnt receive that well. So, I think thats why she brought Oprah and Tyler up. They were probably connected with precious on the back end. Actually as I type, Im almost positive Tyler Perry invested .
Damn, that's wild.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BigDawg on May 14, 2017, 06:17:46 AM
Bigdawg
Damn, that's wild.
sdsdssdddddddddddssddddddssdddddddddddd
is that sarcasm :uhh:

BigDawg

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 14, 2017, 06:19:23 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 14, 2017, 06:17:46 AM
Bigdawg
Damn, that's wild.
sdsdssdddddddddddssddddddssdddddddddddd
is that sarcasm :uhh:
nah

BigDawg