Mo'nique slams Lee Daniels, Tyler and Oprah

Started by Corporate Cannibal., May 14, 2017, 05:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 14, 2017, 06:15:19 AM
Bigdawg
All of those people are friends tho arent they (Tyler, Oprah, and Lee)
I know when they were shooting precious that they were looking for funding for the movie. Tyler and Oprah may have contributed to that. The whole issue with monique was that they wanted her to travel to promote the film and she basically said im not doing all this. She didnt get a great wage for the film and the traveling and everything wasnt covered so she esseentially told them no because  the money wasnt there. I think for people who were invested in the film financially (tyler, oprah, and lee), they didnt receive that well. So, I think thats why she brought Oprah and Tyler up. They were probably connected with precious on the back end. Actually as I type, Im almost positive Tyler Perry invested .

Is this Monique     

Eternal Bell

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghbrdtgfcs

b7

Cvvvvvvvvvv yea they had some damn nerve. She already did them a huge favor in slaying the role for peanuts

Least they coulda did was foot the damns bill :uhh: cheap ass billionaires

FlowerBomb

!!!!
Especially Oprah
You'd think she'd wanna see other black women succeed
She has all the riches and resources in the world
Whats a couple of plane tickets and hotel bills to ya! :uhh:
I always felt she was bitter

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 14, 2017, 06:02:16 AM
I love Monique. I want her to start being in more shit. she was the best thing about Almost Xmas

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: 96 on May 14, 2017, 05:56:13 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 14, 2017, 05:55:19 AM
She really needs to get over it, and why did she drag Tyler and Oprah in the mess?
would you if they fucked up your money?

OKAY!!!!!

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: BigDawg on May 14, 2017, 06:17:46 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 14, 2017, 06:15:19 AM
Bigdawg
All of those people are friends tho arent they (Tyler, Oprah, and Lee)
I know when they were shooting precious that they were looking for funding for the movie. Tyler and Oprah may have contributed to that. The whole issue with monique was that they wanted her to travel to promote the film and she basically said im not doing all this. She didnt get a great wage for the film and the traveling and everything wasnt covered so she esseentially told them no because  the money wasnt there. I think for people who were invested in the film financially (tyler, oprah, and lee), they didnt receive that well. So, I think thats why she brought Oprah and Tyler up. They were probably connected with precious on the back end. Actually as I type, Im almost positive Tyler Perry invested .
Damn, that's wild.

SLKDHJGHHHHHHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHHH

GLOCK

CVBBNNXCBNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMVBMMMMMMMM

GLOCK

This is the mo that she needs to get everything back in perspective
Funny ass bitch

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on May 14, 2017, 06:43:08 AM
Cvvvvvvvvvv yea they had some damn nerve. She already did them a huge favor in slaying the role for peanuts

Least they coulda did was foot the damns bill :uhh: cheap ass billionaires
yeah

b7