Mo'nique slams Lee Daniels, Tyler and Oprah

Started by Corporate Cannibal., May 14, 2017, 05:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drogon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 14, 2017, 06:19:23 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 14, 2017, 06:17:46 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 14, 2017, 06:15:19 AM
Bigdawg
All of those people are friends tho arent they (Tyler, Oprah, and Lee)
I know when they were shooting precious that they were looking for funding for the movie. Tyler and Oprah may have contributed to that. The whole issue with monique was that they wanted her to travel to promote the film and she basically said im not doing all this. She didnt get a great wage for the film and the traveling and everything wasnt covered so she esseentially told them no because  the money wasnt there. I think for people who were invested in the film financially (tyler, oprah, and lee), they didnt receive that well. So, I think thats why she brought Oprah and Tyler up. They were probably connected with precious on the back end. Actually as I type, Im almost positive Tyler Perry invested .
Damn, that's wild.
sdsdssdddddddddddssddddddssdddddddddddd
is that sarcasm :uhh:

"YEAH"
:kii:

Kaeli.

m

I get her frustration but that was like 7 years ago gorl shut the fuck up about it

Vonc2002

Quote from: FINE. on May 14, 2017, 12:26:06 PM
She barely talks about it tho n
I was gonna say this.  Like, its not like she's constantly speaking on this.  And this looks like a comedy show or sumn, and that's what comedians do.  They talk about things that went on with them or things that were covered in the news.  I don't see the problem tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

b7

fedswatchin

Quote from: 96 on May 14, 2017, 05:56:13 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 14, 2017, 05:55:19 AM
She really needs to get over it, and why did she drag Tyler and Oprah in the mess?
would you if they fucked up your money?
right

Not "get over it"

Huh? :uhh:

Jon

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 96 on May 14, 2017, 06:49:42 AM
!!!!
Especially Oprah
You'd think she'd wanna see other black women succeed
She has all the riches and resources in the world
Whats a couple of plane tickets and hotel bills to ya! :uhh:
I always felt she was bitter

whar makes you think oprah is bitter??

i was thinking maybe she is jealous monique won an academy award before her.  cause i low key feel like oprah coulda played moniques role in precious if she wanted too

b7

Quote from: TEXASbama on May 14, 2017, 01:47:32 PM
Quote from: 96 on May 14, 2017, 06:49:42 AM
!!!!
Especially Oprah
You'd think she'd wanna see other black women succeed
She has all the riches and resources in the world
Whats a couple of plane tickets and hotel bills to ya! :uhh:
I always felt she was bitter

whar makes you think oprah is bitter??

i was thinking maybe she is jealous monique won an academy award before her.  cause i low key feel like oprah coulda played moniques role in precious if she wanted too
i kinda think that too tbh

KING BENTLEY.

May 14, 2017, 02:04:48 PM #43 Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 02:05:34 PM by ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU
Wasn't she passed over for Oprah in a couple of roles, I think she was supposed to be the wife in The Butler

Then of course again with Cookie Lyon :dead:

But she has a right to be upset.
We all saw Taraji and the 3 boys reported salaries.

Good for her, call it owt! I hate when ppl have a big name others automatically take their side.

H.#.G.*.Z

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on May 14, 2017, 02:04:48 PM

Good for her, call it owt! I hate when ppl have a big name other automatically take their side.
!!!!
Monique should have been in more roles after that AA
the way she sank back into obscurity is a mess