Mo'nique slams Lee Daniels, Tyler and Oprah

Started by Corporate Cannibal., May 14, 2017, 05:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 14, 2017, 02:41:06 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on May 14, 2017, 02:36:57 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 14, 2017, 06:15:19 AM
Bigdawg
All of those people are friends tho arent they (Tyler, Oprah, and Lee)
I know when they were shooting precious that they were looking for funding for the movie. Tyler and Oprah may have contributed to that. The whole issue with monique was that they wanted her to travel to promote the film and she basically said im not doing all this. She didnt get a great wage for the film and the traveling and everything wasnt covered so she esseentially told them no because  the money wasnt there. I think for people who were invested in the film financially (tyler, oprah, and lee), they didnt receive that well. So, I think thats why she brought Oprah and Tyler up. They were probably connected with precious on the back end. Actually as I type, Im almost positive Tyler Perry invested .
I think it's beyond precious

All of those folks are the most powerful black people in entertainment. Who knows how many doors they've closed on Monique. No one can say what exactly went down, but I can't but to believe their issues have to do with how candid and unabashedly herself she is. All of those people, Tyler, Oprah, and definitely Lee seem like they put on fronts. All while putting the black struggle on display and profiting from it.
I can agree. And it doesn't help that theyre all friends and in cahoots. I could see them all feeling a way because she refused to promote the film the way they wanted.  Oprah alone is a powerful ass bitch.  I mean people say she had a hand in getting obama elected.  that bitch definitely has the clout to have her blackballed
!!!

For Monique to denounce Oprah like this in 2017 is a big deal. That connected ass bitch has power. I would just bow down, take my coin and my role, and then read the bitch in private. But Mo ain't give a fuck and said

Mess! Mess! Mess!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: OwnIt on May 14, 2017, 02:51:01 PM
Bigdawg
I know when they were shooting precious that they were looking for funding for the movie. Tyler and Oprah may have contributed to that. The whole issue with monique was that they wanted her to travel to promote the film and she basically said im not doing all this. She didnt get a great wage for the film and the traveling and everything wasnt covered so she esseentially told them no because  the money wasnt there. I think for people who were invested in the film financially (tyler, oprah, and lee), they didnt receive that well. So, I think thats why she brought Oprah and Tyler up. They were probably connected with precious on the back end. Actually as I type, Im almost positive Tyler Perry invested .

All of those folks are the most powerful black people in entertainment. Who knows how many doors they've closed on Monique. No one can say what exactly went down, but I can't but to believe their issues have to do with how candid and unabashedly herself she is. All of those people, Tyler, Oprah, and definitely Lee seem like they put on fronts. All while putting the black struggle on display and profiting from it.
I can agree. And it doesn't help that theyre all friends and in cahoots. I could see them all feeling a way because she refused to promote the film the way they wanted.  Oprah alone is a powerful ass bitch.  I mean people say she had a hand in getting obama elected.  that bitch definitely has the clout to have her blackballed
!!!

For Monique to denounce Oprah like this in 2017 is a big deal. That connected ass bitch has power. I would just bow down, take my coin and my role, and then read the bitch in private. But Mo ain't give a fuck and said

Mess! Mess! Mess!

i was just thinking if they cant bring back moesha they should bring back the parkers KI

Bruce

Bigdawg

Sometimes you have to operate at a loss to build your brand. Monique was not thinking with a business mind, instead of thinking about what she was owed, because she was Monique. Now, she maybe able to demand millions per film if she had played her part then.

Palladium

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 14, 2017, 02:06:15 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on May 14, 2017, 02:04:48 PM
Wasn't she passed over for Oprah in a couple of roles, I think she was supposed to be the wife in The Butler

Then of course again with Cookie Lyon :dead:

But she has a right to be upset.
We all saw Taraji and the 3 boys reported salaries.

Good for her, call it owt! I hate when ppl have a big name others automatically take their side.
U mean like u do with Chris brown and karreuche
whoa!
:ummwhat:

Lemme get to this phone

H.#.G.*.Z

Kaeli.

Yea Monique needs to shut her newly skinny ass up lmao

Kaeli.

yummy

Bigdawg

!!!

Mess! Mess! Mess!

Her beef with Oprah is bit deeper than that. During the "Precious" promo run, Monique revealed that she was molested by her older brother and her family knew about it. Oprah had Monique's brother and her family on her show and Monique wasn't happy about how she was portrayed and her brother basically lied about how long it went on.

Vonc2002

Not Oprah giving her molester brother a platform. Op' is a bit diabolical. 
U don't wanna promote the film?  Game on, bitch
:dead: :dead: :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS

Boomz

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 14, 2017, 04:02:49 PM
Not Oprah giving her molester brother a platform. Op' is a bit diabolical. 
U don't wanna promote the film?  Game on, bitch
:dead: :dead: :dead:
Hsss
Sgs
Znssnndhshsh

Boomz

Yea, Mo has every right to lash this bitch until she's in the grave tbh

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 14, 2017, 03:57:24 PM
Bigdawg

!!!

Mess! Mess! Mess!

Her beef with Oprah is bit deeper than that. During the "Precious" promo run, Monique revealed that she was molested by her older brother and her family knew about it. Oprah had Monique's brother and her family on her show and Monique wasn't happy about how she was portrayed and her brother basically lied about how long it went on.

this evil Masonic bitch :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: