BBW Fans Outraged, Wants Jackie Christie Fired

Started by M-Rocka, July 03, 2017, 10:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

Bitch Jackie makes this show. Are they dumb? :uhh: and truth he told Ev' started the mess. She didn't even know Jackie.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

M-Rocka

If she goes, they might as well cancel the damn show.

Aalumeci.

Yea Jackie read Evelyn about her needing a moment. Thats the only reason she donated that money, get her a lil drama going. That shit was too random to believe it was a genuine act

Gilgamesh.

Which fans? Jackie is the best thing on the show :kii:

LOONA.

M-Rocka

Evilyn needs to get decked one good time in the mouth. She's fucking annoying. Hate her.

ssw4919

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Kordei. on July 03, 2017, 10:39:27 AM
Bitch Jackie makes this show. Are they dumb? :uhh: and truth he told Ev' started the mess. She didn't even know Jackie.

Scott.

ssw4919

b7

Evelyn killed me Tryna act like she's been this charitable girl for years and years :kii: many contributions! Discreet!

girl beat it

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on July 03, 2017, 10:54:31 AM
Quote from: Kordei. on July 03, 2017, 10:39:27 AM
Trey, they not gon be satisfied till all the LA girls are gone and these bitches can sit around and talk about no longer being able to conceive in peace :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

D

Not them trying to get rid of the only interesting girls on the show. WTF does she, Tamz, and Shaunie really think they give exactly? Nobody is tuning in weekly for updates on their failed pregnancies. :uhh:

If Jackie goes, just cancel this mess. The ratings are freefalling every damn week anyway.