BBW Fans Outraged, Wants Jackie Christie Fired

Started by M-Rocka, July 03, 2017, 10:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 03, 2017, 10:56:58 AM
Quote from: Trey on July 03, 2017, 10:54:31 AM
Quote from: Kordei. on July 03, 2017, 10:39:27 AM
Bitch Jackie makes this show. Are they dumb? :uhh: and truth he told Ev' started the mess. She didn't even know Jackie.
Trey, they not gon be satisfied till all the LA girls are gone and these bitches can sit around and talk about no longer being able to conceive in peace :uhh:

Seems to me like they want this cast to be Tami, Shaunie, Evelyn, Bonnie-Jill, Cristen and Hazel.

BORING. This shit is gonna be like that Tasha Marbury season.

Take Jackie and Malaysia out and this shit is BORING af.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 03, 2017, 10:56:58 AM
Quote from: Trey on July 03, 2017, 10:54:31 AM
Quote from: Kordei. on July 03, 2017, 10:39:27 AM
Bitch Jackie makes this show. Are they dumb? :uhh: and truth he told Ev' started the mess. She didn't even know Jackie.
Trey, they not gon be satisfied till all the LA girls are gone and these bitches can sit around and talk about no longer being able to conceive in peace :uhh:
SSSSSSSSSFFDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSDDSSSSS

This is BEYOND late!!!!! And the viewers are all team Malaysia/LA. :uhh:

Scott.

Quote from: Trey on July 03, 2017, 10:58:03 AM
D

Not them trying to get rid of the only interesting girls on the show. WTF does she, Tamz, and Shaunie really think they give exactly? Nobody is tuning in weekly for updates on their failed pregnancies. :uhh:

If Jackie goes, just cancel this mess. The ratings are freefalling every damn week anyway.

Just let them go back to being separate shows hell. Jackie, Malaysia and San'niyah would be fine on a show by themselves with some new girls.

Vonc2002

D

Not them trying to get rid of the only interesting girls on the show. WTF does she, Tamz, and Shaunie really think they give exactly? Nobody is tuning in weekly for updates on their failed pregnancies. :uhh:

If Jackie goes, just cancel this mess. The ratings are freefalling every damn week anyway.
OMG!!!!!
>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Jackie is out of her damn mind and very annoying but I couldn't imagine the show without her.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

M-Rocka

Yeah, Jackie, Malay', Miserable Face, 'nniyah, hell bring Brittish back and Cannon Ball Titties and some new girls.

I'm over the barren crew and Sarah Mclachlan.

b7

Jackie is needed but the rest of the LA girls aren't necessarily exciting either

n
Malaysia and that fucking baby talk and Brandi crying every 5 seconds. I can't take.

Scott.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Scott. on July 03, 2017, 10:59:53 AM
D

Just let them go back to being separate shows hell. Jackie, Malaysia and San'niyah would be fine on a show by themselves with some new girls.
SSSSSSSSSSDSSSGGGGSGGSGSHSSHHSHGSH !!!!!!

Jackie, Malaysia, Bambi, San'niyah, Draya, British, Brandi, and 2 more new girls that are ready to MESS would be iconic.

STUNNA GOD

I rather see Brandi crying over cancer and trying to stomp a dyke out than watch OLG sit and complain about menopause.

Kaeli.

July 03, 2017, 11:14:12 AM #26 Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 11:14:34 AM by Kaeli.
D

mmsnsnmsn

I read that the Miami gorls got cancelled bc no respectable business/restaurant will let them film there anymore

Kaeli.

Quote from: Trey on July 03, 2017, 11:11:20 AM
D

SSSSSSSSSSDSSSGGGGSGGSGSHSSHHSHGSH !!!!!!

Jackie, Malaysia, Bambi, San'niyah, Draya, British, Brandi, and 2 more new girls that are ready to MESS would be iconic.

zzxxgxv

I kinda liked Meghan too tbh

Sis kept the mess up

Scott.

Quote from: Trey on July 03, 2017, 11:11:38 AM
Quote from: Scott. on July 03, 2017, 11:08:00 AM
And the OLG is?
d

Like....

Because Jackie, Malaysia and Brandi gave these hoes something to do and talk about. The shit was boring as fuck for the 3 episodes straight, until Malaysia came back with Brandi.

STUNNA GOD

D

I'm praying Malaysia is moving to ATL to start up a separate franchise with Bambi n Jack. DEAD at Malaysia telling Jack she can remain in LA. :dead: