Rob and Chyna MESSING again bxbxbxbxbxxb

Started by HUGO, July 05, 2017, 10:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

LOONA.

But mess at Japan galloping to the doctor's office for some surge and then posting all those "workout" selfies on Instamess.     

b7

Quote from: Drais. on July 05, 2017, 01:08:46 PM
But mess at Japan galloping to the doctor's office for some surge and then posting all those "workout" selfies on Instamess.     
bbnnnnnn the entire family does it like we're fucking retarded or something

Young

Kaeli.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 05, 2017, 12:03:26 PM
the way this family works overtime to keep themselves in the public eye :dead:

If it's not these two jackasses going at it, it's Kendall and Big Ang doing something "scandalous" or it's Kim and Kanye whining about another baby.

Kill them all plz

cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxffcdd

4 fucking k

Chyna is a DC hoodrat underneath all the surg' so idgi why ppl act surprised by her actions. :dead:

Demm_

Quote from: witch on July 05, 2017, 02:06:10 PM
Chyna is a DC hoodrat underneath all the surg' so idgi why ppl act surprised by her actions. :dead:
!! You expect this kinda mess.

AIDS

QuoteSince TI wanna chime in on business that don't concern him let's talk about the threesome you had with Chyna and your baby mama Tiny. Don't speak on my daughter when u having threesomes with young Chy and Tiny ::: and I put that on my daughters life since u wanna speak on my daughter,,, damn shame. Chyna told me everything about your threesomes with you and her and Tiny. U got no moves bro ;;; Correction ::: TI paid Chyna to have sex with Tiny and him