X-Tina just followed the MTV VMA account, what's about to HAPPEN?

Started by Mel., July 11, 2017, 05:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

Performing, Presenting? Video Vanguard?

QuoteJ A K E‏ @JakeExpress
XTINA FOLLOWED THE VMAS SHES COMING FOR THAT VANGUARD

Cowgirl

Lazarus

Yeah I've been hearing talk she supposedly is gonna debut a new single. I don't know how true that is though.

CHOKE

Why would she get a Van Guard Award?

Her most memorable video is Lady Marmalade

Mel.

Quote from: Lazarus on July 11, 2017, 05:54:28 PM
Yeah I've been hearing talk she supposedly is gonna debut a new single. I don't know how true that is though.

It's rumored she'll have her comeback performance there
and I hope it's true :'(

Mel.

Quote from: Cho-Ku on July 11, 2017, 05:57:20 PM

She has many memorable and impactful videos.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Cho-Ku on July 11, 2017, 05:57:20 PM

No. Her videos were pretty iconic tbh.

Mel.

"Beautiful", "Candyman", "Fighter", Genie In A Bottle"
just to name a few that come to mind first.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Mel. on July 11, 2017, 06:04:53 PM
!!!

Didn't even think of those but Dirrty, Come On Over, and Can't Hold Us Down come to mind for me. Her videos were up there!

Mel.

Quote from: BowDown on July 11, 2017, 06:06:37 PM
Quote from: Mel. on July 11, 2017, 06:04:53 PM
!!!

Didn't even think of those but Dirrty, Come On Over, and Can't Hold Us Down come to mind for me. Her videos were up there!

YEP!
the gorls love to discredit her, no she's not the biggest artist out there

but to try and downplay what she's done and brought to the table for 20 years is ridiculous.

4 fucking k

TriBeCa

I'm sure she's going to perform but there are rumors of the Video Vanguard Award. I'd say she's deserving of it. She was a staple on MTV for many years with several #1 videos and extensive history with the VMA's. Dirrty was hugely controversial, Lady Marmalade was Video of The Year, Fighter was risky, edgy, and unlike anything any pop star had done. "Beautiful" was controversial and iconic too, as it showcased support for gays and transexuals. Can't Hold Us Down was banned from being aired in its original form because MTV couldn't handle her spraying a hose between her legs. Lol. Her Back To Basics videos are flawless. She has a solid catalog and deserves her respect, much like Brandy.

CHOKE

Sis I been meaning to ask you where is this gif from?

It's given me more life than any Christina video tbh

Buy The Stars✨

None of those are memorable or iconic like a "single ladies" is .. What is her single ladies ? A video that had everyone trying to copy and mimic it ? Just curious lol

Mel.

Quote from: TriBeCa on July 11, 2017, 06:18:01 PM
I'm sure she's going to perform but there are rumors of the Video Vanguard Award. I'd say she's deserving of it. She was a staple on MTV for many years with several #1 videos and extensive history with the VMA's. Dirrty was hugely controversial, Lady Marmalade was Video of The Year, Fighter was risky, edgy, and unlike anything any pop star had done. "Beautiful" was controversial and iconic too, as it showcased support for gays and transexuals. Can't Hold Us Down was banned from being aired in its original form because MTV couldn't handle her spraying a hose between her legs. Lol. Her Back To Basics videos are flawless. She has a solid catalog and deserves her respect, much like Brandy.

You better come thru with this fresh cup of Lipton, TEA!