the "For You" section of App' Mus'

Started by Herb., July 01, 2015, 09:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bish

I stopped downloading because I don't want to use up my space. I'll only download the really important stuff.

I have all of Rihanna's mess

Bish

Quote from: Ralf on July 03, 2015, 05:32:02 PM
The only issue I have is, I wonder how artists are getting payed for this?
I can literally add Miguel's new album to my library and punch on like I payed for it in full.
I'm assuming the 9.99 subscription allows you to have free range.

If that's the case, I'm never buying another album again, besides Bran.
And in a way, I'm wondering how this will affect album sales figures - if the sales will be wrapped up in the 9.99 subscription.

Same here. I feel so guilty though. I feel like we are making out like bandits

The gag is that technically we are only renting the music so if you cancel its all gone. It's worth the $10 though.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Bish on July 03, 2015, 07:44:31 PM
I'll only download the really important stuff.

I have all of Rihanna's mess

n

Herb.

July 03, 2015, 07:46:50 PM #33 Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 07:48:46 PM by Herb.
i have 512GB of storage on my macbook, and have only used 100 even with all the mess I downloaded already...  :plzstop: :plzstop: so let the good times fucking roll! :cheerup:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I'm over this shit already. Once I logged onto iTunes and iCloud began downloading my entire iTunes to the cloud and adding the shit to my phone I was over it. I have OCD about my iTunes library especially on my phone. I had to sit here and "remove from library" a lot of shit. It was draining and annoying.

Miranda

I got the Robert mix. And flush too tho

Herb.

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 03, 2015, 08:33:55 PM
I'm over this shit already. Once I logged onto iTunes and iCloud began downloading my entire iTunes to the cloud and adding the shit to my phone I was over it. I have OCD about my iTunes library especially on my phone. I had to sit here and "remove from library" a lot of shit. It was draining and annoying.
marg no :stressed:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

There is a whole lengthy post on the Apple board about this. The people are pissed. I don't even know how to log onto my iCloud Music Library to delete shit. So annoying.

Herb.

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 03, 2015, 08:45:10 PM
There is a whole lengthy post on the Apple board about this. The people are pissed. I don't even know how to log onto my iCloud Music Library to delete shit. So annoying.
have some respect

Cowboy Nine

They keep trying to make me turn on that iCloud Music Mess.

oh! save offline! to library!

No thanks
:damselindistress:

Jon

Its great but useless for me. I have 40k songs in my library which isn't supported until ios 9.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Ralf on July 03, 2015, 05:32:02 PM
The only issue I have is, I wonder how artists are getting payed for this?
I can literally add Miguel's new album to my library and punch on like I payed for it in full.
I'm assuming the 9.99 subscription allows you to have free range.

If that's the case, I'm never buying another album again, besides Bran.
And in a way, I'm wondering how this will affect album sales figures - if the sales will be wrapped up in the 9.99 subscription.
it's essentially Spotify's listen offline feature :ohwow: