Quote from: XXX. on October 11, 2017, 01:20:45 AM
WINNERS
Sweet 16: Best Featured Verse - Nicki Minaj on "Rake It Up"

book

XXX.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on October 11, 2017, 12:17:25 AM

:kii:

I hate you and Afro so much.

Any other time Afro is preaching to me about how we need white allies. 

XXX.

Quote from: 4mate. on October 11, 2017, 02:22:48 AM
Yes, a White ally - not some wigger rapping spoken word and raising black power fists.

But see how FLAWED your logic is?  You ranted and raved over us laughing at Kelly Price and Slick Rick coming together for Hurricane Irma, because the cause was not a laughing matter.  But here you are laughing at the white ally you love to preach about standing up for black and civil rights.

You always back pedaling.  Don't run up on me with the SHIT next time.

XXX.

Quote from: 4mate. on October 11, 2017, 02:30:36 AM
GODly Price was raising money for AA hurricane victims.
As in, there were people being helped behind it - irrespective of how much money was raised.

Not spitting a warm 16 and raising a Black Power fist.

Eminem's always been a gimmick. He introduced a new one tonight. But I choose to return to sender.

FATty Price held a benefit with a bunch of has beens that probably didn't raise much and Em used his platform tonight to speak out on issues to an audience of millions.  And if you do a quick Google search, Em has been raising money for the hurricanes too.

So, don't clench your almighty judgmental wishy washy fist when we're ki-ing at the girls giving back when you in here doing the same mess.

XXX.

Quote from: 4mate. on October 11, 2017, 02:37:00 AM
And even going back to when the "white ally" conversation began - it was in regard to Justin Timberlake (or some other white male pop star ssdss) headlining a BENEFIT CONCERT for victims. Not stepping up on stage and getting his Black Panther on for an award show.

Apples and oranges, hun.

Eminem's a gimmick - I'm sorry. All I can think of when I see him is that debut single and all his antics he's pulled since he stepped out. If I'm struggling to take him seriously I have good reason.

This wigger has proven that he will do ANYTHING for attention. Including mooning people on red carpets. No thankies.

Gimmick Schmimmick.

Eminem is one of the best rappers alive.  You clowning him for mooning people almost 20 years ago, but championing another bitch for wearing dildos onstage & wearing pink chicken wings around her neck on the red carpet.  Let's not get on GIMMICKS. LOLz! :udontlookok:

The point is, you gave me shit over us cackling at Kelly Price's roster for her benefit, but you're in here clowning the "white ally" you love to preach about using his platform to show support for black issues. 

Hope I made that crystal clear.

Now, it's my turn to be pissed.

XXX.

Quote from: 4mate. on October 11, 2017, 02:46:11 AM
Quote from: XXX. on October 11, 2017, 02:43:38 AM
And even going back to when the "white ally" conversation began - it was in regard to Justin Timberlake (or some other white male pop star ssdss) headlining a BENEFIT CONCERT for victims. Not stepping up on stage and getting his Black Panther on for an award show.

Apples and oranges, hun.

Eminem's a gimmick - I'm sorry. All I can think of when I see him is that debut single and all his antics he's pulled since he stepped out. If I'm struggling to take him seriously I have good reason.

This wigger has proven that he will do ANYTHING for attention. Including mooning people on red carpets. No thankies.

Gimmick Schmimmick.

Eminem is one of the best rappers alive.  You clowning him for mooning people almost 20 years ago, but championing another bitch for wearing dildos onstage & wearing pink chicken wings around her neck on the red carpet.  Let's not get on GIMMICKS. LOLz! :udontlookok:

The point is, you gave me shit over us cackling at Kelly Price's roster for her benefit, but you're in here clowning the "white ally" you love to preach about using his platform to show support for black issues. 

Nice try with trying to introduce GODcki into this but -

I take Nicki for who she is. Never try to say she's some social justice warrior. And she doesn't try to be one. She's pretty and makes nice songs and she's from my hood. Period.

Now back to this wigger making it snow on the BET Awards.

I'll remember your sudden disdain for wiggers the next time you preach bout the importance of white allies.

XXX.

Quote from: 4mate. on October 11, 2017, 02:53:07 AM
I wanted to enjoy one night of just looking at people of color in their glory and have one night of exclusivity for us. I always feel that way when I sit down to enjoy BET Award shows. I felt that experience was infiltrated a bit and I wasn't here for it. Sue me.

JDJDJnnnnnBBBbbbbbBBbbbb

Don't play on my blackness! :stressed:

But YEAH.

Door need clean.

So unless you plan on slipping into your maid outfit, don't open it again.

XXX.

Quote from: 4mate. on October 11, 2017, 02:58:38 AM
aojdid

That's how I honestly felt though. Like damn can we have one fucking night without including White people?

OMG! Wow look he's so down! Raising fist! Yay! Like, can it.
Meanwhile they're on social media tearing down Chance the Rapper as he gives back to schools and puts work into the community.

I think I was trying to be nice about it but I'm just gonna cut into the apple pie. The show didn't need his pale ass.

I mean, you know nobody would agree with that more than me.

But BITCH you always giving me shit for my cackles and KIs so....

Go play in the snow with your white ally.

XXX.

Quote from: 4mate. on October 11, 2017, 03:03:49 AM
Quote from: XXX. on October 11, 2017, 03:00:56 AM
Quote from: 4mate. on October 11, 2017, 02:58:38 AM
aojdid

That's how I honestly felt though. Like damn can we have one fucking night without including White people?

OMG! Wow look he's so down! Raising fist! Yay! Like, can it.
Meanwhile they're on social media tearing down Chance the Rapper as he gives back to schools and puts work into the community.

I think I was trying to be nice about it but I'm just gonna cut into the apple pie. The show didn't need his pale ass.

I mean, you know nobody would agree with that more than me.

But BITCH you always giving me shit for my cackles and KIs so....

Go play in the snow with your white ally.

They come in handy . Yes.

For getting statues removed as they lose their lives in PROTEST.
For raising MONEY for victims affected by hurricane.s

This award show shit? Keep it. It's self serving and it turns me the hell off.

Our struggle isn't a fucking gimmick or something cute, or a concept for a new song. Reminds me of that "White Privilege" song by Macklemore.

Keep it, and take your hasbeen ass back to a trailer somewhere. No one misses you, Wigger.

You doing a LOT on Em.  He ain't Iggy Azalea, hon. 

But I don't really care about him.  Just wanted to point out how you be doing the same MESS.

XXX.

Quote from: 4mate. on October 11, 2017, 03:07:08 AM
Point out a got damn second single for Cardi

No need for a second single when your first one is still sitting at #1.

Your fave can't relate!

XXX.

The way BOTH my bitches are sitting pretty at the top.  It's an ELITE club this year.  The top 3, that is. 

I do hope your fave will gain access soon.

XXX.

Quote from: 4mate. on October 11, 2017, 03:16:52 AM
n @ year.

cardi will be gone in a couple weeks hun

The only thing that has been gone in a couple weeks is the 20 singles Nicki released this year.  :kii:

Vonc2002

October 11, 2017, 10:03:20 AM #73 Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 10:03:39 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: XXX. on October 11, 2017, 02:43:38 AM

Apples and oranges, hun.

Gimmick Schmimmick.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Genesis

Eminem gives back to the black community and always spoke about issues.

Im waiting for ADELE and the othet culture vultures to speak up