How do you handle jealousy?

Started by Herb., October 18, 2015, 03:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iman

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 18, 2015, 06:19:21 PM
Jealousy in a relationship is a waste of time. Find somebody else to control with your insecurities cause it damn sure won't be me, faggot.

As far as me being jealous of someone else...I stopped giving those kinds of thoughts any attention a while ago. I'm not aligning my success with someone else's and I'm not in any contest.

I'm just kinda staying in my lane  :jetbeauty:

;

yummy

October 18, 2015, 06:23:57 PM #61 Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 06:24:49 PM by ANIMMAI
znmmmmmm

ya know I had to come fuck witcha...
did bert really pee on that girl?

Herb.

Quote from: Young on October 18, 2015, 06:12:49 PM
We are all wonderfully and uniquely made. I'm learning to be fine and happy the way I am. ❤️

We must realize jealously is something we were made to feel because of what society says someone "should have" or "should look like" . No one is born jealous. I don't believe it to be a natural emotion. It's learned. We must learn to let go of that emotion.
It isn't healthy.

I admire those who love themselves completely.
I can't agree that jealousy is learned.

For instance:

Sibling rivalry, which is very common, results from degrees of jealousy and competition. We are not taught by our parents to compete against one another. However, there is an innate want of acceptance by those who have bore and raised us. When we feel that's in danger, or a sibling is getting more of that (even though many times its not even the case), we feel envy. As humans.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Well yeah i nean look at mel hes so hell bent on creating this perfect online guy to the point where ok now its just kinda delusional all because he doesnt want to be judged for the way he looks
But at the end of the day u gotaa deal with it

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

iman

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 18, 2015, 06:23:57 PM
znmmmmmm

did chris really beat that girl rihanna?

:howfestive:

yummy

Plank

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 18, 2015, 06:23:57 PM
znmmmmmm

did bert really pee on that girl?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxz

Plank

i jus gotta dis'gree wit 'fro

cuz jealousy is not in me

iman

tranny, you jealous of the real womuhs

FINE.

Quote from: Herbie on October 18, 2015, 06:18:50 PM
There are so many types of jealousy that could arise in life. I feel as if some of us are picking and choosing which ones to focus on. Some professional, some aesthetic, etc. Jealousy is just as human as sadness, anger or happiness. And just as those emotions, different occasions or settings can bring different degrees or variations of envy.

Again, this circles back to how the emotion has gained such a bad rep (Understandably so). It's all about how we manage EVERY emotion. I just happened to pick one.
!!!!!

Plank

Quote from: iman on October 18, 2015, 06:38:29 PM

gurl..fckin pl-..forreal.....but come n help me put this tampon in my boot' hole

SUPREME

Quote from: Plankesha on October 18, 2015, 06:41:08 PM
Quote from: iman on October 18, 2015, 06:38:29 PM

gurl..fckin pl-..forreal.....but come n help me put this tampon in my boot' hole

ddsssssssssss