FRANCE

Quote from: OwnIt on January 17, 2018, 06:55:57 PM
Quote from: BowDown on January 17, 2018, 05:30:54 PM
Ask the volunteers, gotta go!

NDNDFFJBNFFHFHFFFFFFF
vvcccfffcccccvvccccccc

Love seeing SPAMea get shat on

dddddd

See now, from watching the clip, Kenya does come off sounding rude. But I have to watch the whole episode. Maybe all the ladies were supposed to be there at a certain time and they showed up late. See, we dont know. Now honestly, if me and a bunch of friends were to show up to a charity event at a certain time and ur gonna be calling me maybe after an hour or so for directions, I may just dismiss ur ass as well and say 'Ask the damn volunteers'. The question is, why was Shamea not there when all the ladies were there?

So yeah, I'll reserve my judgment for now. If u ask me, Beyonce woulda probably done the same thing to Michelle: "I dont work for you...busy rebuilding a home sis...use ur gps....gotta go"!

:welllol:

Cowgirl

Quote from: ETIL on January 17, 2018, 08:09:20 PM

NDNDFFJBNFFHFHFFFFFFF
vvcccfffcccccvvccccccc

dddddd

See now, from watching the clip, Kenya does come off sounding rude. But I have to watch the whole episode. Maybe all the ladies were supposed to be there at a certain time and they showed up late. See, we dont know. Now honestly, if me and a bunch of friends were to show up to a charity event at a certain time and ur gonna be calling me maybe after an hour or so for directions, I may just dismiss ur ass as well and say 'Ask the damn volunteers'. The question is, why was Shamea not there when all the ladies were there?

So yeah, I'll reserve my judgment for now. If u ask me, Beyonce woulda probably done the same thing to Michelle: "I dont work for you...busy rebuilding a home sis...use ur gps....gotta go"!

:welllol:
This is true!!!!

Cowgirl

NDNDFFJBNFFHFHFFFFFFF
vvcccfffcccccvvccccccc

We all know Creonta is done in more ways that once so you should just stan for GODya?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Quote from: Nine on January 17, 2018, 04:32:46 PM
Yeah I saw.

Kenya was just busy making a difference.

Focused humanitarian self.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

DNDNJDJDJJDJDJDJDJDJDJDKDKDJDNDNDNJDNDNDNJDNDNDMDMNFNFNFNFFNFNDNDNDNDMXNMDMDMFNTNFJFJFJJFJFJFJRJF
F
F
FF

F
F
F
G
G
G

F
B
F
H
G
C
C
B

FC
C
V
F
V
C
V
C

F

CC
V
CNCMCNCNC

I think I'm becoming a Kenya stan.... or I just hate Shamea even more.

STUNNA GOD

I'm with Kenya. I'm not giving this thirsty ass girl no tv time.

:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on January 17, 2018, 10:40:07 PM

It wasn't even about that.  She was downright rude to her.  Iono why everybody randomly dislikes shamea and she doesn't even do anything :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 17, 2018, 10:46:27 PM
Quote from: Trey on January 17, 2018, 10:40:07 PM

It wasn't even about that.  She was downright rude to her.  Iono why everybody randomly dislikes shamea and she doesn't even do anything :dead:
Exactly.  :dead: