RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ssw4919

Marlo needs to GO.   :uhh:

Not her thinking Kandi can get her record expunged.  Do I look like the DA?  Even if Kandi wanted to help, that's  nowhere in any of the fields where Kandi works.  Her last lawyer friend was Phaedra.  Plea'.  :everythingok: 

ssw4919

You dated a billionaire and he couldn't get your records expunged?   :udontlookok:

Kalifornia.

Marlboro is so weird. Why on earth would Kandi help her when she's always coming for her?

And her trying to wedge her nephew into the shooting at Kandi's restaurant is so late. She's trash.

Kalifornia.

May 29, 2023, 12:23:33 AM #19444 Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 01:03:14 AM by Kalifornia.
And why is everyone in her family missing teeth?

Kalifornia.

This aerial shot showing Sheree's backyard being nothing but dirt :plzstop:

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 29, 2023, 12:33:21 AMThis aerial shot showing Sheree's backyard being nothing but dirt :plzstop:
bbnnncbcbccncx

M-Rocka

https://twitter.com/iheartmarlo/status/1663047979593342976

nnnbbbnnnmmmm

You can tell Marlo is the child of a crackhead, because what? :plzstop:  :plzstop:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

May 29, 2023, 06:16:33 AM #19449 Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 06:38:29 AM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Yeah, Marlo is being extra as hell about the expunge. But I'm on her side about Kandi's acknowledgment of her nephew's death. Most companies send flowers or a representative when an employee passes away.

This was a Kenya-centric episode but all I cared about was Sanya and her family. They have the best storyline to me. Kenya is rubbing me the wrong way this season, she knows Sanya had the best twerk but she lets sheree win lol.

Good for Sheree for actually showing her reality. I know that was extremely hard to do; she seems very private.

I still like Court even though the thrist is real!!!

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

And I'm not ready for Kandi to leave this show, her presence was missed last night!

ssw4919

He didn't work for her when he died.  Marlo is making up that he met the shooter at OLG, according to Kandi.  He only worked there a few months during the pandemic, and Kandi only met him a few times.  With all the negroes getting hired and fired in that ghetto place, I doubt she can keep up with random workers.  She didn't owe Marlo anything.

Marlo didn't even think of this mess for two years, so why bring it up now.  Her mother didn't mention it either when she dragged her onto the show to meet Kandi.   :uhh: 

Kalifornia.

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on May 29, 2023, 06:16:33 AMYeah, Marlo is being extra as hell about the expunge. But I'm on her side about Kandi's acknowledgment of her nephew's death. Most companies send flowers or a representative when an employee passes away.

This was a Kenya-centric episode but all I cared about was Sanya and her family. They have the best storyline to me. Kenya is rubbing me the wrong way this season, she knows Sanya had the best twerk but she lets sheree win lol.

Good for Sheree for actually showing her reality. I know that was extremely hard to do; she seems very private.

I still like Court even though the thrist is real!!!

He wasn't even working at OLG anymore when he died :dead:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

May 29, 2023, 02:16:45 PM #19454 Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 02:20:02 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: ssw4919 on May 29, 2023, 01:29:28 PMHe didn't work for her when he died.  Marlo is making up that he met the shooter at OLG, according to Kandi.  He only worked there a few months during the pandemic, and Kandi only met him a few times.  With all the negroes getting hired and fired in that ghetto place, I doubt she can keep up with random workers.  She didn't owe Marlo anything.

Marlo didn't even think of this mess for two years, so why bring it up now.  Her mother didn't mention it either when she dragged her onto the show to meet Kandi.   :uhh: 
I agree with this.