RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

May 29, 2023, 02:17:47 PM #19455 Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 02:18:03 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 29, 2023, 01:48:17 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on May 29, 2023, 06:16:33 AMYeah, Marlo is being extra as hell about the expunge. But I'm on her side about Kandi's acknowledgment of her nephew's death. Most companies send flowers or a representative when an employee passes away.

This was a Kenya-centric episode but all I cared about was Sanya and her family. They have the best storyline to me. Kenya is rubbing me the wrong way this season, she knows Sanya had the best twerk but she lets sheree win lol.

Good for Sheree for actually showing her reality. I know that was extremely hard to do; she seems very private.

I still like Court even though the thrist is real!!!

He wasn't even working at OLG anymore when he died :dead:
Shit the way she acting you would think he was.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowgirl

Ross and Sanya should've both been present when they were asking her family to leave.

Cowgirl

Marlo's sister having the same lisp as her nephew fnfncncnnfnfn

Boomz

Quote from: ssw4919 on May 29, 2023, 01:29:28 PMHe didn't work for her when he died.  Marlo is making up that he met the shooter at OLG, according to Kandi.  He only worked there a few months during the pandemic, and Kandi only met him a few times.  With all the negroes getting hired and fired in that ghetto place, I doubt she can keep up with random workers.  She didn't owe Marlo anything.

Marlo didn't even think of this mess for two years, so why bring it up now.  Her mother didn't mention it either when she dragged her onto the show to meet Kandi.   :uhh: 

!!!

Marlo is being weird asf about this :uhh:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

May 29, 2023, 02:50:40 PM #19461 Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 02:51:52 PM by Plastic.
Quote from: Big Barbie on May 29, 2023, 02:32:05 PMMarlo's sister having the same lisp as her nephew fnfncncnnfnfn
jgngngnf they ALL have the same lisp

inbred selves

best selling female rapper of all time

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on May 29, 2023, 01:29:28 PMHe didn't work for her when he died.  Marlo is making up that he met the shooter at OLG, according to Kandi.  He only worked there a few months during the pandemic, and Kandi only met him a few times.  With all the negroes getting hired and fired in that ghetto place, I doubt she can keep up with random workers.  She didn't owe Marlo anything.

Marlo didn't even think of this mess for two years, so why bring it up now.  Her mother didn't mention it either when she dragged her onto the show to meet Kandi.   :uhh: 

vvvvvvv !!!

demetrius just be in here talking  :dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowboy Nine

This season is kinda wack so far guys idk

:udontlookok:

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Quote from: Plastic. on May 29, 2023, 02:50:40 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on May 29, 2023, 02:32:05 PMMarlo's sister having the same lisp as her nephew fnfncncnnfnfn
jgngngnf they ALL have the same lisp

inbred selves
mcmcmcnfnnffnnf

Cowgirl

I wanna see more of Kenya with Roi but then again it's probably best for her relationship that she keeps it as it is like in this episode.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Big Barbie on May 29, 2023, 04:15:25 PM
Quote from: Nine on May 29, 2023, 04:11:07 PMThis season is kinda wack so far guys idk

:udontlookok:
I liked this episode too.
This was probably the best one so far but it was still not that good

Something's missing...

Cowgirl

Fatum was unhinged too and it was only a matter of time before she became annoying too. We only liked her because we barely saw her nfnffbfn. Atlanta needs more sanity...