Do you feel guilty about being gay?

Started by CarseyWerner, November 15, 2015, 08:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarseyWerner

Given the percentage of Black men incarcerated, do you ever feel as though you're failing your people by giving in to your own temptations instead of building relationships with your women who desperately need you? 
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

MelMel

Bulldagger

BAPHOMET.

yummy

v

hell no

niggas not being able to stay outta jail or take care of their own kids doesn't have anything to do with me.

LOONA.

Quote from: CarseyWerner on November 15, 2015, 08:05:15 PM
Given the percentage of Black men incarcerated

g

What does that have to do with anything?   

CarseyWerner

Quote from: Baphomet. on November 15, 2015, 08:07:35 PM
do you?
I simply posed the question because I find that a lot of gay men think they are exempt from the conversations about Black men failing their communities. I wondered what that must be like for a gay man who's Native, like.... would it be selfish for him to live a gay lifestyle when his people are on the brink of extinction? and then I thought about how Black people are in a state of emergency. I'm just curious to hear your opinion and stuff
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

CarseyWerner

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 15, 2015, 08:08:36 PM
v

hell no

niggas not being able to stay outta jail or take care of their own kids doesn't have anything to do with me.
So who's supposed to help repair the damage he's left behind?

Bulldagger

November 15, 2015, 08:19:14 PM #10 Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 08:23:31 PM by Bulldagger
There are plenty of straight men who aren't incarcerated that are failing their people. They usually blame homosexuality as one of the problems within the race, but they never want to blame their ignorance or self hatred. Heteo. black men are the foundation of the black race and they are the most easily led astray. They're now doing the white man's work by disconnecting from black women and opening embracing the non-black women heedless to the death of their people that is sure to occur and the rebirth of the white race because now even the biracial and quadroon people  are procreating with whites at an all time high. Wake up.

LOONA.

Quote from: Bulldagger on November 15, 2015, 08:19:14 PM
There are plenty of straight men who aren't incarcerated that are failing their people. They usually blame homosexuality as one of the problems within the race, but they never want to blame their ignorance or self hatred. Heteo. black men are the foundation of the black race and they are the most easily led astray. They're now doing the white man's work by disconnecting from black women and opening embracing the non-black women heedless to the death of their people that is sure to occur and the rebirth of the white race. Wake up.

t   

LOONA.

I'm sor' but this boy is so fucking STUPID.   

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Bulldagger on November 15, 2015, 08:19:14 PM
There are plenty of straight men who aren't incarcerated that are failing their people. They usually blame homosexuality as one of the problems within the race, but they never want to blame their ignorance or self hatred. Heteo. black men are the foundation of the black race and they are the most easily led astray. They're now doing the white man's work by disconnecting from black women and opening embracing the non-black women heedless to the death of their people that is sure to occur and the rebirth of the white race. Wake up.

j