Malik Yoba admits he's attracted to trans women BUT..

Started by herbie, September 01, 2019, 08:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

herbie

September 01, 2019, 08:24:35 AM Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 08:25:12 AM by g u i d a n c e
still identifies as "straight"

Quote"TRANS PEOPLE DESERVE LOVE AND RESPECT AS DO THOSE OF US THAT LOVE THEM!! I love ALL women AND count MYSELF among those that find themselves trans attracted and I too have felt the self imposed shame that comes with that truth but it's time to speak up. It is NOT about GENITALIA OR SEX but about attraction to the soul and humanity of an individual and often the beauty that is in the courage and conviction to live ones truth! As a self identified cis heterosexual man I too am learning what it means to be trans attracted. Many of us famous and otherwise that have struggled with accepting our attraction so we do NOTHING. This MUST change "

is this...possible?

I'm honestly confused on this one.

HUGO

I caught him cheating on his wife a few years back out here in NYC with some white woman at some bar.  :plzstop:

Where's this quote from?

HUGO

Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 08:39:18 AM
This speech...
Is he like...the self-appointed leader of Black hetero men now or something

LGBTQIAA+1=2 bin.

You know what

:plzstop:

wizzy

September 01, 2019, 08:49:07 AM #5 Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 08:58:42 AM by Estelle Ghetto
this is huge
happy for him, this is way better than getting 'caught'
the amount of men that are secretly attracted to trans women would shock tf out of ppl
honesty Kings

SouravMay

Huh, if trans women are women, then he should be accordingly classified as heterosexual.
B7

Bentley. HARRIS!

so that's what this was about

knew it all kinda seemed self-serving ... go head for being cis hetero tho Malik :dead:

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Poseidon on September 01, 2019, 10:33:55 AM
Huh, if trans women are women, then he should be accordingly classified as heterosexual.
!!!

I think that's what he means. They look like women, well some of them do. The initial attraction beforehand is...... So I don't understand why straight men get bashed for liking them. Especially by Gay men. It's just the weirdest thing to me.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Poseidon on September 01, 2019, 10:33:55 AM
But like.... they're not though.

Bentley. HARRIS!

BAPHOMET.