Malik Yoba admits he's attracted to trans women BUT..

Started by herbie, September 01, 2019, 08:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 10:56:53 AM
What if the trans woman has a penis and he sucks on it?
(This is very common btw)

He's still heterosexual?

I dunno if I'd still call myself gay if I stuffed a handful of puss into my mouth
Regardless of whether that person presents themself as a man or not

I just...don't want vagina.

:kii: omg I'm on the ground

Bentley. HARRIS!

so how does that really work tho

the last Trans thread we had, ppl were saying gender was an internal thing

so I wonder ... is Malik, the big trans advocate, still attracted to all those women out there that haven't made any changes to themselves and are happy as they are?

interesting stuff guys

yummy

September 01, 2019, 11:48:33 AM #18 Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 11:48:41 AM by animmai.
Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 10:56:53 AM
What if the trans woman has a penis and he sucks on it?
(This is very common btw)

vdgiolkjtygh;f,mnhgfgdhnbdgggggggccccccccccccccccccccccccc

I just tripped on my hormone syringe

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Poseidon on September 01, 2019, 10:33:55 AM
Huh, if trans women are women, then he should be accordingly classified as heterosexual.
Exactly.  Fags love bending and twisting shit in an attempt to call somebody gay :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Boomz

Quote from: 1996. on September 01, 2019, 10:38:48 AM
Huh, if trans women are women, then he should be accordingly classified as heterosexual.
!!!

I think that's what he means. They look like women, well some of them do. The initial attraction beforehand is...... So I don't understand why straight men get bashed for liking them. Especially by Gay men. It's just the weirdest thing to me.

Very weird.

And yeah, I just don't have the energy today

Vonc2002

Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 12:13:47 PM
Faggot, you were addressing my posts and wording regarding the confusion.
I said wtf i said.  Addressed your post where?  Did i quote u and debate sumn u said idiot?  I said 1. There's nothing confusing about this.  2. Fags, love trying to twist and turn shit into somebody is gay,  which is being thrown around in here. I didn't specifically address any one person, so if u didn't say or don't think that then stfu. Ur such a fckn female

Vonc2002

Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤: 9/4/81 on September 01, 2019, 12:15:51 PM
!!!

I think that's what he means. They look like women, well some of them do. The initial attraction beforehand is...... So I don't understand why straight men get bashed for liking them. Especially by Gay men. It's just the weirdest thing to me.

Very weird.

Yea, a man that's attracted to women are attracted to someone that's presenting themself to the world as a woman.  Jesus,  can anyone explain it because it's VERY fckn confusing :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 12:20:17 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 01, 2019, 12:17:01 PM
Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 12:13:47 PM
Faggot, you were addressing my posts and wording regarding the confusion.
I said wtf i said.  Addressed your post where?  Did i quote u and debate sumn u said idiot?  I said 1. There's nothing confusing about this.  2. Fags, love trying to twist and turn shit into somebody is gay,  which is being thrown around in here. I didn't specifically address any one person, so if u didn't say or don't think that then stfu. Ur such a fckn female
Did I quote ya! Huh!

Fag I'm not playing this stupid ass game with you.
If that's all u took from that then ur a fckn idiot and really just need to move around  :dead:

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 01, 2019, 12:19:11 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤: 9/4/81 on September 01, 2019, 12:15:51 PM
!!!

Very weird.

Yea, a man that's attracted to women are attracted to someone that's presenting themself to the world as a woman.  Jesus,  can anyone explain it because it's VERY fckn confusing :dead:

That's my take on it.  I don't understand any confusion on the topic.  But it is good that people are trying to comprehend.
BRANDY