Malik Yoba admits he's attracted to trans women BUT..

Started by herbie, September 01, 2019, 08:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

It is an important factor.

I would not want to be a person who identifies as a man - and has a vagina.
I want ass and dick.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 12:50:06 PM
And saying someone isn't hetero doesn't automatically mean they must be "gay"

You gorls think you're so progressive and hip with this mess but show how archaic your thinking really is with the conclusions you jump to.

You better not be talking about me -- cause GAY is the last thing that came to my mind.   I don't think there is a name for what Malik may be.  But I do get annoyed with us always trying to label shit.
BRANDY

Bentley. HARRIS!

September 01, 2019, 12:54:38 PM #47 Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 12:55:27 PM by Bentley. A Moderator.
the nigga is gay, and whatever else he wants to be

the mere fact he had to put a disclaimer out about being attracted to trans "women" shows a distinction in itself

everybody subconsciously differentiates, otherwise this whole "I love trans" post wouldn't be needed

just say I'm attracted to women. Some ppl DON'T put classifications & tiers within gender and it's completely their right for them to do that. As long as they aren't spewing hate I don't see the problem

and in turn he's allowed to have his opinion as well

ophmani

Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 12:50:06 PM
You gorls think rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble

fro... i love ya babe.... hush
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Rxxf

Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 12:54:50 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on September 01, 2019, 12:50:00 PM
Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 12:48:30 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on September 01, 2019, 12:44:07 PM
I think we get caught up with the genitals of it all.

Malik has not specified if he would still a pursue a transgendered women who did not have a sex change.
And I think that's where the confusion may come from for most.
Yeah I honestly would need to know that.

I wonder if he'd be down with it.

If so, I'm def not sure I'd call that person hetero.
It's just not very logical to me.

This I can understand...

And I think people tend to respond with this concept in mind.
That's all I was saying tbh

It's just not logical to blanket all men who are trans attracted as "hetero".

Like, there are so many other factors to consider.

There should definitely be a special place for trans attracted men in the community. But it's gonna take more of them coming forward and being honest about it, so people can see that many of them don't just see trans women as some sort of sex toy or fetish for them to be taken seriously enough for inclusion.

Because that's the consensus about trans attracted men for the most part - even amongst trans women themselves.

I can understand your perspective on this.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 12:57:57 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on September 01, 2019, 12:56:41 PM
Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 12:54:50 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on September 01, 2019, 12:50:00 PM
Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 12:48:30 PM

Malik has not specified if he would still a pursue a transgendered women who did not have a sex change.
Yeah I honestly would need to know that.

I wonder if he'd be down with it.

If so, I'm def not sure I'd call that person hetero.
It's just not very logical to me.

This I can understand...

And I think people tend to respond with this concept in mind.
That's all I was saying tbh

It's just not logical to blanket all men who are trans attracted as "hetero".

Like, there are so many other factors to consider.

There should definitely be a special place for trans attracted men in the community. But it's gonna take more of them coming forward and being honest about it, so people can see that many of them don't just see trans women as some sort of sex toy or fetish for them to be taken seriously enough for inclusion.

Because that's the consensus about trans attracted men for the most part - even amongst trans women themselves.

I can understand your perspective on this.
*sigh* Thank you King.

:sistas:

It's unfortunate - cause some others will just roast him, instead of trying to understand.
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 12:34:19 PM
Intelligence!

Fag you're as smart as the gum at the bottom of my shoe.
This hit dog is HOLLERING! U A DUMMY  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Yea, now if he said sumn about dick then we'd have room for a convo. Everything else is stupid
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 10:56:53 AM
What if the trans woman has a penis and he sucks on it?
(This is very common btw)

He's still heterosexual?

I dunno if I'd still call myself gay if I stuffed a handful of puss into my mouth
Regardless of whether that person presents themself as a man or not

I just...don't want vagina.

This is so ignorant. hetero means different. So being heterosexual is you are not attracted to your own gender. He is clearly into people who present and identify and are a different gender than him. A trans woman and a cis man are not the same gender.
B7

SouravMay

So a man that has sex with other men, who happen to be trans, is still straight, because these men might have a vagina?
B7

Vonc2002

There are other names that fit as well and still nothing is confusing is about this. Why not just open the thread saying, would u classify him as pansexual?  U clearly don't have the knowledge to thoroughly discuss ANYTHING hence u being confused. Ur either confused or just plain wrong and sounding like an idiot. Imagine trying to open an app giving people advice and being COMPLETELY fckn stupid :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Poseidon on September 01, 2019, 01:15:09 PM
Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 10:56:53 AM
What if the trans woman has a penis and he sucks on it?
(This is very common btw)

He's still heterosexual?

I dunno if I'd still call myself gay if I stuffed a handful of puss into my mouth
Regardless of whether that person presents themself as a man or not

I just...don't want vagina.

This is so ignorant. hetero means different. So being heterosexual is you are not attracted to your own gender. He is clearly into people who present and identify and are a different gender than him. A trans woman and a cis man are not the same gender.
UGH! Malcolm u are alot of fckn things but stupid has never been one of em :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Poseidon on September 01, 2019, 01:17:00 PM
So a man that has sex with other men, who happen to be trans, is still straight, because these men might have a vagina?
As Ralf said, people get wrapped up in gentalia

Vonc2002