Malik Yoba admits he's attracted to trans women BUT..

Started by herbie, September 01, 2019, 08:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

September 01, 2019, 01:24:02 PM #60 Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 01:24:29 PM by Vonc2002
Malcolm has ALWAYS talked so knowledgeably on this topic. I literally just brought up sumn he said the other day about this shit, smart annoying self
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 01:20:05 PM
Quote from: Poseidon on September 01, 2019, 01:17:00 PM
So a man that has sex with other men, who happen to be trans, is still straight, because these men might have a vagina?
So you go down on a natural born woman who identifies as a man and lick the pussy, you're still homosexual/gay?

First of all we need to understand the language we are working with and the categories and thoroughly understand them and that they are conventions and not natural organic laws. If we acknowledge that there is gender (versus sex) and if we respect gender identity a person is a man regardless of their genitalia but because of their gender identity. So if a person is exclusively attracted to their own gender, it makes them homosexual. Man likes (trans and/or cis) man, woman likes (trans and/or cis) woman, etc.

A heterosexual individual is exclusively or almost exclusively attracted to genders that are not their own, usually more towards the opposite of the spectrum. So unless Yoba is sexually attracted to other (cis or trans) MEN, he can still very much identify as heterosexual.
B7

LOONA.

He's straight

Transwomen and cismen aren't the same.   

BAPHOMET.

SouravMay

Once you realize the world and labels beyond bi, homo and hetero >>>

I identify as androsexual. I feel more comfortable with that term.
:heythere: :heythere: :heythere:
B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: Poseidon on September 01, 2019, 01:28:21 PM
Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 01:20:05 PM
Quote from: Poseidon on September 01, 2019, 01:17:00 PM
So a man that has sex with other men, who happen to be trans, is still straight, because these men might have a vagina?
So you go down on a natural born woman who identifies as a man and lick the pussy, you're still homosexual/gay?

First of all we need to understand the language we are working with and the categories and thoroughly understand them and that they are conventions and not natural organic laws. If we acknowledge that there is gender (versus sex) and if we respect gender identity a person is a man regardless of their genitalia but because of their gender identity. So if a person is exclusively attracted to their own gender, it makes them homosexual. Man likes (trans and/or cis) man, woman likes (trans and/or cis) woman, etc.

A heterosexual individual is exclusively or almost exclusively attracted to genders that are not their own, usually more towards the opposite of the spectrum. So unless Yoba is sexually attracted to other (cis or trans) MEN, he can still very much identify as heterosexual.
See...........
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: Smaug. on September 01, 2019, 01:34:11 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on September 01, 2019, 01:32:00 PM
He's straight

Transwomen and cismen aren't the same.   

just stfu

Can't wil til that hurricane tears florida apart.     

SouravMay

Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 01:40:47 PM
In other words, trans attracted men are part of "the family" to me.

We just don't have a branch yet to include them in because the consensus is that trans attracted men see trans women are sex objects and side pieces.

We see how the trans attracted White man is portrayed in "Pose". There's a lot of confusion surrounding what his identity is.
It's never defined.

But when it becomes more normalized I guarantee you there'll be a spot for them in "the family". Mark my words.

The word is "ally".
B7

SouravMay

So because we lust over Laith Ashley are we then not gay anymore?
Cause woooo jesus

:ohwow: :howfestive:
B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: Poseidon on September 01, 2019, 01:42:11 PM

We just don't have a branch yet to include them in because the consensus is that trans attracted men see trans women are sex objects and side pieces.

We see how the trans attracted White man is portrayed in "Pose". There's a lot of confusion surrounding what his identity is.
It's never defined.

But when it becomes more normalized I guarantee you there'll be a spot for them in "the family". Mark my words.

The word is "ally".
And this was added just a lil while ago. So again,  what's confusing about this :dead:

SouravMay

Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 01:43:43 PM
Quote from: Poseidon on September 01, 2019, 01:42:11 PM

It's never defined.

The word is "ally".
"Ally"?

That's more so supporting us, and saying "I understand your plight, and I'll even fight for you".
not a term for someone f*cking us.

How familiar are you fags with the LGBT alphabet.

King is straight, that's kinda that.
B7

Opposites Attract.

n

I'm not sure why any feminine gay man who openly likes trade would be confused about Ci gender men being attracted to a Trans Woman. The thought of confusion is mind boggling to me. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1996. on September 01, 2019, 01:45:54 PM
n

I'm not sure why any feminine gay man who openly likes trade would be confused about Ci gender men being attracted to a Trans Woman. The thought of confusion is mind boggling to me.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Navyman

Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 12:47:07 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on September 01, 2019, 12:40:52 PM
Quote from: g u i d a n c e on September 01, 2019, 10:56:53 AM
What if the trans woman has a penis and he sucks on it?
(This is very common btw)

He's still heterosexual?

I dunno if I'd still call myself gay if I stuffed a handful of puss into my mouth
Regardless of whether that person presents themself as a man or not

I just...don't want vagina.
I mean ehhhh. That's a slippery slope, i stuck plenty of pussy in my mouth and i know im gay.
Stuck is past tense, though.

Are you still out here licking coochie and identifying as gay?
Ok, i see your point there. Yeah a quick glance and you will see black women are throwing him in the LGBTqia crowd.