Basketball Wives LA & Orlando: Brandi returns…. Again :overit:

Started by STUNNA GOD, October 10, 2019, 03:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

d

Jackie don't owe Brooke SHIT. They're not even real friends. Crooke was just looking for a reason to attack Jack all season and she finally found one.

:udontlookok:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on May 10, 2023, 04:55:10 AMd

Jackie don't owe Brooke SHIT. They're not even real friends. Crooke was just looking for a reason to attack Jack all season and she finally found one.

So Jackie needs to stop pushing the Basketball Wives sisterhood narrative then.

Cowgirl

Well, it actually seems like she's not gonna have a choice bc it sounds like they're firing her. On top of that, I'm sure the show is getting canceled.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Big Barbie on May 10, 2023, 06:30:28 AM

None of these bitches are real friends. Stop acting like y'all don't know Jackie just be talking for the damn cameras.

STUNNA GOD

M-Rocka

This show is not salvageable. They got 3 of the most insufferable bitches (Crooke, Shittish, and Miseri) with their melancholy, sob storylines that no one is interested in and now they're trying to ice Jackie out. Cancel this.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on May 10, 2023, 11:36:59 AM

None of these bitches are real friends. Stop acting like y'all don't know Jackie just be talking for the damn cameras.

You have to be friends to offer a co-worker your sincere condolences after they lost their daughter? :uhh:

STUNNA GOD

May 10, 2023, 01:54:41 PM #1838 Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 01:55:34 PM by Georgina Sparks
Quote from: Big Barbie on May 10, 2023, 01:23:47 PM

You have to be friends to offer a co-worker your sincere condolences after they lost their daughter? :uhh:
She did. :uhh: She called and texted the bitch. That's all she gon GET

Faggot, did you come over to my house and send me goddam flowers when Gossip Girl got canceled? We probably have a better acquaintance than goddam Crooke n JACK.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

how u let him cheat

!!!
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on May 10, 2023, 01:54:41 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on May 10, 2023, 01:23:47 PM

She did. :uhh: She called and texted the bitch. That's all she gon GET

Faggot, did you come over to my house and send me goddam flowers when Gossip Girl got canceled? We probably have a better acquaintance than goddam Crooke n JACK.

V VCXX VVCCCCCC XVCCVCCCVVVVVVCCCFFGFFFFCDFCCCCCVGFCCCCCCVCCCCCCCCCCVCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCXXXCCCCCCCCC. VVVVVCC XBVVVXXVVC VS XBCCCCCC
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Scott.

Quote from: Big Barbie on May 09, 2023, 05:11:55 PM
Quote from: Nine on May 09, 2023, 04:53:14 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 09, 2023, 12:55:26 PM

BRANDI: This for your safety, please... :stressed:

JACK': GUHL FOR WHOSE SAFETY?! :nowgorl:

Jackie is fckn hilarious. Psychotic self :plzstop:
fddffddfdf

But Jackie was wrong af. She could have showed up or at least even called Brooke.
!!

And I get that people don't know how to react/what to do after losses but how dare you react that way after someone tells you they didn't feel like you supported them in that moment? I knew Jackie was slow but she's really showing that she's also not a good person.

But sometimes, even if you do send a simple "sorry for your loss" text or stuff like that, it's still not enough for some people. They still don't see it as support.

Cowgirl

May 13, 2023, 01:08:38 PM #1844 Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 01:08:48 PM by Big Barbie
https://twitter.com/thecarlosking_/status/1657170419319750663

She really does have a heart of gold ❤️

https://twitter.com/thankuswttt/status/1656689222227484675

I didn't know this was really Nicki tho :dead: