Basketball Wives LA & Orlando: Brandi returns…. Again :overit:

Started by STUNNA GOD, October 10, 2019, 03:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Yea she's back this season. But I'm unsure if they're still filming or not. If they aren't, then they JUST wrapped up very recently. Cuz as of like 2 or 3 weeks ago, they were still filming.

So it's very possible/likely that we'll see this play out in some way

STUNNA GOD

Cast this season:

British
Brandi
Malaysia
Angel Brinks
Brooke
Duffey 
Jackie
Nia & Nora (twins)
Jenn

STUNNA GOD

I lowkey wish OGre was perched. To REALLY mess with some girls who ain't scared.

M-Rocka

I would've loved to seen OG vs Miseri. These angry, confrontational queens. :ohwow:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 08, 2021, 06:57:44 AM
I would've loved to seen OG vs Miseri. These angry, confrontational queens. :ohwow:

vvcvvvccvb

woulda been even more entertaining to watch the girls SQUEEZE colorism! claims out the mess once OG was dragged
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Trey on October 08, 2021, 05:20:31 AM
Yea she's back this season. But I'm unsure if they're still filming or not. If they aren't, then they JUST wrapped up very recently. Cuz as of like 2 or 3 weeks ago, they were still filming.

You say "this season" like we're going to get another one  :damselindistress:

Annie

October 08, 2021, 08:00:43 AM #81 Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 08:04:35 AM by Annie
I know when you go on a show you do it to earn money but why..when you already have legal trouble go on national tv? I just don't get it because if you owe people money the last thing you want to do is to flaunt your wealth. They will come after all your possessions and use recordings from your perfectly organized closet with designer clothes as evidence of what you own. Erika Jayne, Jen Shah, now Brittish..it's just unbelievable

This was from March 2020:

QuoteLorenzo Gordon, 36, of Chesterfield was arrested Wednesday night March 25, 2020 at his condo at 835 Coalport Drive for common assault. The victim, listed as his "girlfriend", suffered minor injuries.

[...]
Gordon and his then St. Louis girlfriend/fiancé Brittish Williams appeared in the reality TV Shows "Basketball Wives of LA" and "Marriage Boot Camp."They moved back to St. Louis where Williams opened a shop in the Galleria that quickly went broke and closed. The couple living in the Chesterfield condo had a baby in 2018. Also in 2018 Williams was arrested for passing a felony bad check in Ladue. That case is still pending with the next court date set in May of 2020 almost two years after the offense.

Both Williams and Gordon have numerous back taxes lawsuits and lawsuits filed by landlords and creditors.

http://johnhoffmann.net/lorenzo_gordon_032820.pdf

/.\

Annie

October 08, 2021, 08:08:22 AM #82 Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 08:14:07 AM by Annie
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 08, 2021, 07:51:13 AM
Quote from: Trey on October 08, 2021, 05:20:31 AM

You say "this season" like we're going to get another one  :damselindistress:

Well you only need one cast member to commit a crime and you have enough storyline for three seasons.  :omgwatshappening:

I didn't like the last season, I felt like they had discussions about racism in their work environment but never really got to making actual reality tv. Covid didn't help of course...but it's so weak if half of the cast leaves early.

/.\

Aalumeci.

Annie

October 08, 2021, 08:30:13 AM #84 Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 08:33:23 AM by Annie
I have watched them on Marriage Bootcamp. That show was a complete mess. Their intimacy stories have scarred me for life. They were so cringeworthy, all of the people on that show are. I will never watch it again. I just saw a new season (hiphop edition) started, I don't know any of these people.

/.\

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Annie on October 08, 2021, 08:30:13 AM
I have watched them on Marriage Bootcamp. That show was a complete mess. Their intimacy stories have scarred me for life.

Expound sis  :heyddy:

M-Rocka

Quote from: ophliyah on October 08, 2021, 07:32:59 AM

vvcvvvccvb

woulda been even more entertaining to watch the girls SQUEEZE colorism! claims out the mess once OG was dragged
I can see OG still fuming behind that and Brandi coming out of nowhere telling her to embrace her skin, OG lashing out, Brandi becoming miserable and screaming at Jackie for trying to calm her down. :plzstop: :plzstop:

b7

vvcvvvccvb

I actually think those two would have gotten along

them teaming up is what would scare the girls IMO  :kii:

Scott.

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 08, 2021, 12:05:50 PM

vvcvvvccvb

Right.

I never saw them being rivals

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 08, 2021, 12:05:50 PM

vvcvvvccvb

really?

i don't see that. OG's energy is gross and brandi is EASILY perturbed. i see them butting heads instantly vccc
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.