Basketball Wives LA & Orlando: Brandi returns…. Again :overit:

Started by STUNNA GOD, October 10, 2019, 03:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palladium

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on May 17, 2022, 12:38:14 AM
Quote from: Palladium on May 16, 2022, 11:49:45 PM
Quote from: plan_b on May 16, 2022, 10:07:12 PM
if malaysia say she didn't know, she didn't fckn know. she ain't talked to yo ass in 3 yrs. the way her face changed when she said it, i truly believe she didn't know. and unless you have a mutual friend that TOLD you they told her got take your big ass back to your damn table  :uhh:

This

Why tf would she reach out for Covid and not for the death of a family member, makes no sense, queen didn't know
Queen? You team Malaysia again?

:ohwow:

Always have been

:receipts:

Gilgamesh.

If it's two things Jackie gon do is marry Doug Christie and wear black :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Brandi TOWERING over these girls as she walks into the wedding venue  :kii:

Gilgamesh.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 17, 2022, 04:17:31 AM
Laysia looks incredible guys :uhh:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:omf: :omf: :omf: :omf:

STUNNA GOD

The way she came ready for WAR this season.

Gilgamesh.

Sorry, i'm TeamLaysia on this one, if they haven't spoken in three years how would she know Brandi's Dad passed a month earlier?

Gilgamesh.

JLSDBCLFVJJFBBJVF

Brandi is pressed :kii: :kii: :kii:

STUNNA GOD

And if y'all haven't even been friends for years, why would you be holding it against ha for not calling? Brandi's logic and expectations are so childish and weird.

STUNNA GOD

Girl, just say you're hurt and miss your friend. The NERVE of her trying to say Malaysia is the one that needs to let go of her ego.

:omf:

STUNNA GOD

May 17, 2022, 04:33:37 AM #730 Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 04:33:56 AM by Georgina Sparks
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 17, 2022, 04:29:14 AM
JLSDBCLFVJJFBBJVF

PRESSSSSSSSSED!!!! I love how Malaysia is just PAYING ha. Its making her fume MORE.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on May 17, 2022, 04:33:37 AM
JLSDBCLFVJJFBBJVF

PRESSSSSSSSSED!!!! I love how Malaysia is just PAYING ha. Its making her fume MORE.

And looking gorgoeus while doing it :blessed:

And I completely agree, she just misses her friend and it eats her up cause Malaysia is still unbothered :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

May 17, 2022, 04:39:44 AM #732 Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 04:46:20 AM by Georgina Sparks
She aint gonna come over here and speak to me???
:fuming:

d

Who the fuck does Brandi think she is? Like, what was she expecting? Is it her wedding? She couldn't just walk over and say hey when she first came in?

She's so childish and MISERABLE. Like Malaysia said, it goes both ways. Its not all about YOU. :uhh:

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 17, 2022, 04:36:59 AM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on May 17, 2022, 04:33:37 AM
JLSDBCLFVJJFBBJVF

And looking gorgoeus while doing it :blessed:

And I completely agree, she just misses her friend and it eats her up cause Malaysia is still unbothered :plzstop:
GGDFDDGDGGDDGDGDGDGGDGDDGDGGDDGGDDG

!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUNNA GOD

And when did Malaysia and Jenn make up? :dead: