Basketball Wives LA & Orlando: Brandi returns…. Again :overit:

Started by STUNNA GOD, October 10, 2019, 03:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

May 17, 2022, 07:32:30 AM #736 Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 07:35:01 AM by Mons.Lied.
Quote from: Nine on May 16, 2022, 09:31:46 PM
Malaysia is a piece of shit.

Totally understood where Brandi was coming from this episode.

Anyone who doesn't has a character flaw

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

I didn't know Truly Original coproduces BBW. They must've used Potomac's team too. That premiere was a damn premiere. :ohwow:

ophmani

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on May 17, 2022, 04:30:16 AM
And if y'all haven't even been friends for years, why would you be holding it against ha for not calling? Brandi's logic and expectations are so childish and weird.

vvvccxxx

i think brandi was still keepin tabs on malaysia and she's tf HURT that laysia obviously wasnt keepin tabs on ha.

character flaw!

hun your running around fuming and attacking a gor who is lierally paying you top shelf DUST. shes really comin for jackies top MENT crown
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

:ohwow: :ohwow:

The way everyone was/is going up for Malay's confessional lewks this season. Fan fave self.

Gilgamesh.

The white look at the wedding and when she met with Jackie >>>>

She stunted on the girls a bit :ohwow:

Plastic.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 17, 2022, 09:48:10 AM
The white look at the wedding and when she met with Jackie >>>>

She stunted on the girls a bit :ohwow:
!!

her looks were definitely a standout for me, glad to see she's got herself together again

best selling female rapper of all time

Scott.

May 17, 2022, 10:04:50 AM #744 Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 10:07:22 AM by Scott.
The reason why l say that l see both sides of the Brandi and Malaysia issue is because l have the same attitude as the both of them in certain situations.

I think this was Brandi's first time seeing Malaysia who was her best friend in like 3 years, so l guess she was stunned because it seemed like they were strangers. I understood that part because it happened to me when l saw a former bestie for the first time in 5 years and we acted as if we were strangers and l was like "Damn. We didn't even speak to each other." It was like we were never close. But in my case, l kept it moving and kept that same energy.

But on the other hand, l understand Malaysia because when l don't deal with people and I'm far removed from a situation, you're like Casper to me.

Brandi is justified in her feelings being hurt but her approach is unnecessary and gives pressed

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on May 17, 2022, 10:04:50 AM
The reason why l say that l see both sides of the Brandi and Malaysia issue is because l have the same attitude as the both of them in certain situations.

I think this was Brandi's first time seeing Malaysia who was her best friend in like 3 years, so l guess she was stunned because it seemed like they were strangers. I understood that part because it happened to me when l saw a former bestie for the first time in 5 years and we acted as if we were strangers and l was like "Damn. We didn't even speak to each other." It was like we were never close. But in my case, l kept it moving and kept that same energy.

But on the other hand, l understand Malaysia because when l don't deal with people and I'm far removed from a situation, you're like Casper to me.

Brandi is justified in her feelings being hurt but her approach is unnecessary and gives pressed

STUNNA GOD

I can understand all of this. But my issue with Brandi is that her expectations were off and unrealistic. Why the hell would she expect Malaysia to get up and come over to greet her when they haven't spoken or been cool in 3 years?

If I haven't been friends with someone for 3 years, I wouldn't expect shit from them. As you said, you "KNOW" Malaysia, so you should know she's not one for the fakeness....

And my approach to the situation actually would've been similar to Brandi's... my expectations just would've been different. I just would've came over and casually spoke and went about my goddam business. :uhh: At the end of the day, it wasn't the time or place for that conversation. And Malaysia clearly did not want to talk to her. You look STUPID and pressed.

ophmani

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on May 17, 2022, 12:52:29 PM

I can understand all of this. But my issue with Brandi is that her expectations were off and unrealistic. Why the hell would she expect Malaysia to get up and come over to greet her when they haven't spoken or been cool in 3 years?

If I haven't been friends with someone for 3 years, I wouldn't expect shit from them. As you said, you "KNOW" Malaysia, so you should know she's not one for the fakeness....

And my approach to the situation actually would've been similar to Brandi's... my expectations just would've been different. I just would've came over and casually spoke and went about my goddam business. :uhh: At the end of the day, it wasn't the time or place for that conversation. And Malaysia clearly did not want to talk to her. You look STUPID and pressed.

yea i also see why brandi was hurt too, i would be seeing an old friend act like strangers.

but her behavior completely cancelled out any sympathy she would've gotten, because she being entitled and aggressive over someone that doesn't OWE you shit. and brandi sounds even dumber because you don't know what going on with this girl either. granted she didn't have a death, but she dealing with hard shit as well and you can TELL. she didn't ask or seem to expect you to reach out so why the hell are you pressing her?

basically yall weren't there for EACH OTHER because you weren't speaking. the end. but brandi too busy trynna play VICTIM and that's my issue. girl fuck you.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Scott. on May 16, 2022, 11:52:16 PM
It's Nia and Noria not getting no airtime for me bgucifjcn b
as they should

they're the worst

hope they get dragged up and down this whole season

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: plastic on May 17, 2022, 02:15:25 AM
brooke looks gorgeous at jackie's wedding
yeah she looked good there